The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Imperial Commander and his stubborn trainer

Home Forums Horse Racing Imperial Commander and his stubborn trainer

Viewing 4 posts - 35 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    griff11
    Participant
    • Total Posts 302

I’m not sure how these trainers get a licence to be honest, as it’s obvious they haven’t got a clue how to structure a racing career for a horse or train it for a big race.

I mean to say, it’s not that hard to do is it, any number of people on here can do it.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9289

Racing would be terribly boring if people only entered horses for races in which they would be guaranteed to win. It’s all about trainers knowing their horses and seeing things that we don’t.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32903

Exactly Griff.

Had I been Imperial Commander’s trainer he’d be a duel Ryanair winner. In the past I do believe Twister has made wrong decisions with other good horses, as I would’ve done last year. But he deserves plenty of credit for the way he’s campaigned IC.

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2034

Racing would be terribly boring if people only entered horses for races in which they would be guaranteed to win. It’s all about trainers knowing their horses and seeing things that we don’t.

Very true, keeps us all commenting. Fair play to him for keeping trying, personally, I don’t see how he has a chance though, purely on prior form.

Viewing 4 posts - 35 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.