The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Nayyir

Home Forums Horse Racing Nayyir

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

Nayyir is a dog.  The horse has had too many chances now.<br>Best left alone in the future?  Nayyir is obviously not the horse it was.

Maxilon 5Maxilon 5
    • Total Posts 2432

I never thought he could win the race in the first place, RD, but McEvoy must have thought he was riding Pegasus at a meeting which seemed to favour prominent runners, the fast improving Spurt apart.

<br>

Lingfield
    • Total Posts 919

Also not one of McEvoy’s finer moments in failing to get a run up the rails on  Mamool in the following race.<br>Getting boxed in in a 5 horse race is going some !

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

I rest my point ;)

Longchamp Lad
    • Total Posts 35

Your point is well rested – I just wish I’d read your post before! Strange that a horse that had such a great record at Goodwood should foul up like this.

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

woof woof! ;)

servisair6
    • Total Posts 1

Hi

Does nobody read form on this forum.

If you read your form before punting your hard earned cash you would have laid NAYYIR not backed him.

I laid NAYYIR to all and sundry because the form was there to show he has lost the plot, his recent racenotes on his previous run were " best in at the weight had everything in his favour, but ran a lifeless race, it would seem his best days are behind him" and the form was there to back this comment up.

I seem to get rich laying this animals to people who do not read or cannot read form.

Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.