The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

I need the best system for training racing horses!

Home Forums Horse Racing I need the best system for training racing horses!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Horse Trainer
    • Total Posts 4

Hi everyone : )

I hope I can find what I’m looking for here in this wonderful forum. As a racing horse trainer, what is the best system or steps or advice that you guys in such a gathering must know about.

I mean is there any authentic resource or program that you advice me to follow?

Please I’m waiting for your appreciated posts : )[/color:2z77ent8]

rory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

"Rocking horse trainer" shurely?

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3177

Stage 2 is move to Wales – lots of good trainers in Wales who can improve a horse 3 stone.

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Irish, I keep telling you it’s the water! :wink:

Colin

betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2789

I have a method involving a very large carrot and a cattle prod.

Used it to go through the card at Trodmore Hunt a few year’s back.

Nice.

Mike

Seven Towers
    Participant
    • Total Posts 608

Hi Alan
    Couldn’t you just ask your Dad?

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8992

Mr Suroor,

Can I suggest you address your enquiry to Mr Aidan O’Brien, Ballydoyle Stables, Co. Tiperrary, Eire

Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 29166

I have a method involving a very large carrot and a cattle prod.

Used it to go through the card at Trodmore Hunt a few year’s back.

Nice.

Mike

I’ve herd of sticking a pin in, but that’s a bloody big pin! Is this a method for bigger bets?

Value Is Everything
    davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

I see there are already a couple of responses along the lines I was going down, but what the hell.

Welcome to the forum Mr Grayson, hopefully you’ll learn plenty here.

Gerald
    • Total Posts 4293

It doesn’t matter that you are a bad trainer. The programme is based on h’caps. If your horses perform badly, they will be given a compensating lower weight, giving you an equal chance of winning.

The important thing is to be able to sweet talk your owner(s).

Ken(West Derby)
    • Total Posts 1063

I, too, once shared similar ambitions to train horses, soon after scoring the winning headed goal in the Cup Final and then I heard my Mother calling me, "Hurry up, Kenneth, you’ll be late for school." Oh how I loved to dream of success and fame.
    But seriously, if you do want to become a great trainer you have to begin by standing-up in front of a full-size mirror. Take a vertical spirit level and put it against your reflection. Now if you see that your image is slightly bent then you’ve passed the first stage of becoming a trainer.
    Secondly, get some work experience selling second-hand cars. If you can get rid of an old banger on an unsuspecting customer then it’s obvious you’ll be fine dealing with Owners.
    Lastly, commit a crime and plead mitigating circumstances when you’re up before the beak. If you get off with a conditional discharge then I reckon you’ll be okay when you’re explaining the poor runs of your horses to the stewards.
    So, there you are my boy. You’re set-up for the life of riley and all your troubles are over. Good luck and I hope you remember me when you lead in the first of many classic winners.
    Ken
    p.s. My bill is in the post:)

Horse Trainer
    • Total Posts 4

Mr Suroor,

Can I suggest you address your enquiry to Mr Aidan O’Brien, Ballydoyle Stables, Co. Tiperrary, Eire

I have no idea about him, can you please tell me how can I contact him?

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

:D

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

:D

equus
    • Total Posts 80

It doesn’t matter that you are a bad trainer. The programme is based on h’caps. If your horses perform badly, they will be given a compensating lower weight, giving you an equal chance of winning.

The important thing is to be able to sweet talk your owner(s).

In your case we dont have jockeys who weigh out at 1st 2lb your gonna have to go for a higher grade and a touch more weight I think ….or a hot spud under the tail just as the gates open.

BUD
    • Total Posts 98

Mr Suroor,

I have no idea about him, can you please tell me how can I contact him?

http://www.godolphin.com/
    Can you speak arabic?

equus
    • Total Posts 80

Hi everyone : )

I hope I can find what I’m looking for here in this wonderful forum. As a racing horse trainer, what is the best system or steps or advice that you guys in such a gathering must know about.

The best advice i could give ya mate is plant your spuds early and never walk down an icy path with your hands in your pockets. oh and by the way horses make monkeys out of humans so maybe you ought to av a go mate and have a stab at it like some of them do. Well what I mean to say is for £300 a week per horse and you get 150 horses you cant lose either way… as long as you dont bet them your on a winner!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.