The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Big Brother 2006

Home Forums Lounge Big Brother 2006

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

.. because Big Brother is finally over and I’ll be watching the telly.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

What a joke it was this year!How could that idiot Pete win,i cringed watching him do his ‘stuff’ in the diary room and i really cringed watching him come out of the house and rolling down the stairs.As for the interview…feck me!… the guy is a nobhead of the highest order-a true w*nker who will soon be forgotten-thank feck.

X Factor had better be good this year :(

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Gullible people can get part of their lives back :giggle:

<br>Biggest amount of s**t
    e on TV, I hope they never make another one!

Tete Rouge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 119

What a joke it was this year!How could that idiot Pete win,i cringed watching him do his ‘stuff’ in the diary room and i really cringed watching him come out of the house and rolling down the stairs.As for the interview…feck me!… the guy is a nobhead of the highest order-a true w*nker who will soon be forgotten-thank feck

No – he has Tourettes.  

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

You’re sooooooooo clever,Tete.I fecking know what the coont has got,i got it myself,you tw*t but i don’t fall down the fecking stairs :o

:biggrin:

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8798

Big Brother –

A pantheon of all that is wrong with society or just a bit of fun?

You decide.

FlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

I got bored very early of BB this series – I think this loss of interest may be terminal.

Lets hope X Factor is "fabolous" this year, I managed to get the winner last year:biggrin:

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

I read in Private Eye that ITV are interested in taking over the series. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse…

Meshaheer
    • Total Posts 486

One of the typical piles of absolute s**t
    e that is on TV these days. That’s why I hardly watch it, unless there is something informative and engaging on, or possibly a decent drama or comedy.

As for your question Corm I guess a lot of people would say it’s just a bit of fun but I would say it’s more  a pantheon of what’s wrong with modern society…but I could go on all day about that and I won’t. :biggrin:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

.. all of the ladies appear to be swearing on this thread ??

I like the X-factor, especially when the contestants go to pieces (irish lad last year) and the no hopers .. great viewing IMO .. who ever wins it will probably release the No.1 for Christmas.<br>:biggrin:

I hated Big Brother even more than usual this year .. not as bad as that Love Island though, could be called ‘Tossers on a Beach’ .. amongst other things.

I guess a lot of people would say it’s just a bit of fun but I would say it’s more  a pantheon of what’s wrong with modern society<br> Meshaheer  Posted on 5:17 pm on Aug. 19, 2006

<br>I agree Mesh .. people who aren’t normal think they’re special, sort of like a perverted form of fascism. A bit like ugly birds who tell everyone they’re lesbians because they cant get a fella and then try to ignore everyone and go mentally PC. If they didn’t say that then they’d just be a lonely ugly bird.

Meshaheer
    • Total Posts 486

In total agreement there DJ, even if it is thoroughly poltically incorrect, like most of my views :biggrin:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

I like the new blog Mesh .. !!

:cool:

admin
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 735

Imogen was outstanding Trackside !!

insomniac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

What’s frightening is that people who watch BB have the vote!

Meshaheer
    • Total Posts 486

I was visiting my sister over the weekend and ended up watching the X-Factor as she and her husband like to watch a lot of TV.

While admittedly being entertaining in parts it is really quite worrying how many people are full of self-delusion, thinking they can sing when they can’t, and then having a go at the judges (they all know what Simon Cowell is like so I don’t know why they bother protesting…).

Society is obsessed with 15-minute fame and it seems like some young people pin their hopes on achieving it. If I’d have been there I’d have told them all to get a life.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.