How to contact the racing post?

Home Forums Horse Racing How to contact the racing post?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Hughes Nathan Hughes 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4514

Does anyone know how I could contact the racing post?

Without going into it too deeply I placed a bet on Timochenko last night with Paddy Power at 8/1 and it won today at 9/1 and the did not pay me best odds.
    On the RP comparison PP has a green tick to show he is best odds guaranteed and apparently he is not bog until the day of the race. This is surely fraud or misleading advertising or something such like!!

I feel the racing post should force them to remove the green tick until the day of the race to avoid instances such as mine!!

Anyway I digress and just need to get in touch with the Racing Post to politely request they do this to avoid further confusion!!

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20808
    raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4514

Thanks Nath :good:

botchy1
    botchy1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3160

Have you checked your e-mails from them Raymo. Same happened to me and they said they have took BOG away from the account and they sent an e mail informing me of it. It only included BOG, rewards club and those money back specials they advertise on TV.

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8626

I have a PP account and they now don’t give you BOG until after 9am on the day of the race, so you have every right to complain Raymo :yes:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20808

I stopped betting with Paddy Power
    They kept on taking the p!ss out of Liverpool
    I can give it but I can’t take it… :scratch:

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.