How many winners for Hendo at Kempton ?

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays How many winners for Hendo at Kempton ?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by BigG BigG 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4514

I was looking through the card and it struck me Nicky Henderson has a chance in EVERY race and I wondered if people had any thoughts regarding how many winners he would have.

MISTER FISHER looked still immature last time out and would probably have won but for showing signs of greenness.

LOUGH DERG SPIRIT looks a decent chaser in the making and could be better than these especially after a wind op.

SANTINI could be a superstar in the making and on hurdles form would win this.

BUVEUR D’AIR point and press!!

MIGHT BITE if back to form could take this and course will suit better than Cheltenham or Haydock

COLONIAL DREAMS was a good novice but has quite an absence to overcome.

But they all have serious chances and he could have a hatful of winners or he could have just the one Buveur D’Air, What do we think guys ?

Dahlia1973
    Participant
    • Total Posts 74

Mister Fisher (btn shd) must have a squeak as he gave 5lbs to a horse who ran well under second top weight next time in a Cl3 hc’p — he also receives weight all round from penalty carriers, except the outsider.

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4514

Gonna go for three winners

Mister Fisher BVD and Might Bite

:good: :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5939

2 winners, Turtle Wars and Verdana Blue

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20808

Good start with Mister Fisher there Raymo
    Not sure what happened to Didtheyleaveyououttoo but think he is better than that, his last run with Thomas Darby would have had him closer but the Supreme looks a long way off after that

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5939

Well that’s me down right away as he’s just won the 1st. I hope he has the 2nd with
    Turtle Wars as I’ve bunged him together with Topofthegame, Verdana Blue and Bristol
    De Mai.

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4514

Well that is the first one on for me!!
    Backed it at 5/1 :good: :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4514

You got the two winners bit right Graham :good: :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5939

Bit of luck there Raymo as not the two I had pegged, but I did get one right with Verdana Blue,
    and he saved my bacon as the other 3 I mentioned I’d backed went down. It’s nearing midnight and
    believe it or not I’ve just watched the races. I sneaked watching the 1st today but I’m down at
    my sis in law’s for Christmas and she’s completely ante racing…what’s that all about :unsure:
    Anyway, it was still exciting lying in bed and watching them on my laptop. I had to avoid the news
    and the forum all day as I didn’t want to know the result. I fancied Verdana Blue had a squeak, I
    had backed him last year for the Champion Hurdle, but the ground put paid to him running.

A nice bit of fun Raymo, thanks for that :good:

thewexfordman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1077

How happy would you have been with the “ride” if she had been beaten a nose Big G?

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5939

I think I get where you are coming from Wex, I thought in the last few yards that Nico
    wasn’t really going at her and I thought I would end up 2nd. I couldn’t possibly say
    that Nico would have been happy with 2nd :whistle: , but others just might take that
    view :unsure:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.