The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

How many winners for Fallon at Lingfield today ?

Home Forums Horse Racing How many winners for Fallon at Lingfield today ?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    shmeeko69
    • Total Posts 237

How many winners if any will the much maligned
    but brilliant jockey, Fallon get on his come back
    today at lingfield. I’ll go for two.

Mark :?:

Ten Up
    • Total Posts 17

Top 10 flat jockey of all time. Bottom 10 human being of all time. That he’s being welcomed back into the fold with open arms is genuinely sickening. Racing does not need these "characters". The man is bad for the image racing which is in tatters anyway (The flat that is), is no superstar and will be in trouble again before I’ve finished typing this email. A proven drug addict, proven alcoholic, proven adulterer and an "alleged" cheat :roll:

rory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

A proven drug addict, proven alcoholic, proven adulterer and an "alleged" cheat :roll:

It would be a fairly sparse playing field if there were no adulterers or alcoholics in the game. :shock:

Zarkava
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4691

Bottom 10 human being of all time. That he’s being welcomed back into the fold with open arms is genuinely sickening.

Am I correct in assuming the 2 children involved in the hideous assault, the lorry driver who strangled the 9yo daughter of his girlfriend, the 2 schoolboys who wanted to blow up their school and shopping centre, Harold Shipman, Peter Sutcliffe, Steve Wright and Fred West all fill the positions 1-9?

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

No…………Fallon would be higher up than any of them.

:mrgreen:

rory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Am I correct in assuming …..Peter Sutcliffe, Steve Wright and Fred West all fill the positions 1-9?

Harsh on Steve Wright imo; he’s not as evil as Bruno Brookes.

Ten Up
    • Total Posts 17

Gotta leave space for Adolf Zarkava? Zarkava for me is one of the best fillies I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen ’em all. Allez France and Petite Etoile would be my personal favourites but it’s a dreadful shame Zarkava is not racing this season to put Sea the Stars and the rest of them in their place. They wouldn’t see her for dust. I reckon she could have given even the great Peintre Celebre a run for his money. She’d be a gallant second but a lot closer than Swain and the rest of them.

Onthesteal
    • Total Posts 1387

How did the jingle go?…."Steve Wright in-the-af-ter-noooon.."

:lol:

Zarkava
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4691

Don’t be so harsh on Adolf, he introduced motorways to Germany. His extra-curricular activities have booked him a place between 11 and 20 though.

Ten Up
    • Total Posts 17

Never mind that shyte. How close do you think Zarkava might have got to Peintre Celebre?

Zarkava
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4691

I really don’t like comparing horses between different generations. What I will say that for me, for personal reasons and form reasons, Zarkava is comfortably the best horse of the decade and one of the best of all-time.

Ten Up
    • Total Posts 17

Hmmmmm. She be pretty good alright. Best horse of the decade? Dunno about that. Sinndar? Galileo? High Chapparral? Giants Causeway? Rock of Gibraltar? Sinndar prolly be the best of that lot. Hard to say and place Zarkava amongst them. As a filly tho? Magnificent. Would leave these the so-called superstar fillies like Ouija Board and Pebbles and Katies and Oh So Sharp trailing I would think. One I really liked was Six Perfections. Thought that was a very underrated filly. The frogs know how to produce fillys of the highest order I’ll give them that alright.

Drone
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5628

Who is Adolf Zarkava and which celebrated painter was he close to?

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8992

Miesque Ten Up?

Ten Up
    • Total Posts 17

Yeah. Of course. I knew i was forgetting one of the all time greats in Miesque. Masterful horse. As good as Zarkava? Hmmmmmmmmmm………………one for a debate that one.

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Can a filly be "masterful"? :?

Colin

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 384

Thought it quite exciting to see him back today. Shame he never won… yet. You have to give credit where credit due and he’s one of the best jockeys of my generation so is nice to see such a come back.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.