The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

How is Ryan Moore Champion Jockey?

Home Forums Horse Racing How is Ryan Moore Champion Jockey?

Viewing 6 posts - 18 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    bbobbell
    • Total Posts 591

Because I love the spectable and as mentioned above I do not bet on the sport..

You must admit there is corruption in the sport.

Why was Darren Williams license not renewed if people in the sport are honest and upstanding? Because a proportion of them are not, and unfortunately a larger proportion than most other sports.

id prefer if the sport was a non betting event but it wouldnt function without the punter…

I don’t bet either but I don’t think it’s dodgy or bent or corrupt. Quite the reverse, the sport is as straight as it has ever been and the vast majority of people in the racing are as good as you will meet in any walk of life – dare I say it even the church community of which I am a member.

Darren Williams broke the rules and paid the price for what he did that is why his licence has not been renewed. It certainly does not indicate the kind of institutionalised corruption your remarks seem to imply and if you have any concrete evidence of this dishonesty I am sure Paul Scotney and his team would love to hear from you with the names of people you know to be dishonest.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

In response to the original question ………

HARD WORK.

Try it yourself! :lol:

• Total Posts 2432

Corm,

On reflection, and based on this criteria, I think you should ban Grasshopper, sah.

The charge? Continued verbal assaults of a largely offensive nature on the

real

version of the King’s Sport and in particular, its sandy coloured variant.

In lieu of a permanent banning, can you please invoice said member for a new woolly sock? And can you ask him what a speed rating is? Its not reached here yet. Is it something to do with those new lightbulbs?

Yours, in sport.

Max

Keymaster
    • Total Posts 9229

Grass is on a perpetually sticky wicket but I figure the longer we keep him on here the more chance we’ve got of eventually hooking him on the delights of a Wolverhampton evening meeting.

Think of it as a kind of ‘care in the community’ scheme.

• Total Posts 1800

Grass is on a perpetually sticky wicket

Perhaps if you got him a new tweed sock, the wicket might not be perpetually so sticky.

NogbadTheNog
    • Total Posts 37

Has said champion been to a charm school?

Smiles all round when receiving his trophy and a magnanimous gesture with the prize money.

Good to see and keep it up!

Viewing 6 posts - 18 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.