The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

How do you visualise Forum members?

Home Forums Lounge How do you visualise Forum members?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Himself
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3777

Jim JTS …

Big red face and … big blue nose ! :wink: :lol:

Gambling Only Pays When You're Winning

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Another useless thread from the on average 16 posts a day man. :oops:

for the record I have a big blue face with an even bluer nose, don’t drink, don’t smoke – a catch for any woman.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

Ahh, I was thinking swarve and sophisticated…Maybe your more the rugby type chick, eh?

Not really a Rugby Type chick, but I have had a dabble with Ebbw Vale RFC & Fylde RC……………….. :wink:

Does that count Marb ???

Any racing connections arise from this dabble Princess?

As you’re in the area or appear to be did you ever get to visit Mold RUFC, we used to play them a lot – seemed miles away from St. Helens but isn’t that far.

Totally useless post here btw lol

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

If KCC’s avatar is of himself, then that’s plucked some of the mystery out of this thread.

Is that really his study, btw, or just an upmarket branch of Hammicks?

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

I’ll kick off.

Fist Of Fury.

About mid to late 60s. Retired. Sits in a huge leather chair in the study of a large expensive Spanish Villa, smoking a fat havana and guzzling the finest imported French Brandy. Behind him oak panelled book cases full of entire sets of timeform annuals. And a white Persian Cat sits permanently on his lap.

I wonder if you and Fist will ever be seen in the same room :wink:

Mike

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 384

I always visualise everyone by their avatar, i have you Kwai as an aging, rich looking type dude. Who is it anyway? haha.
    :D

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

Graysons:

Middle aged since he was in his teens, sits at home often alternating between form analysis of ancient point to points as well as modern under rules racing with plotting a sinister and indeed painful downfall of Stereophonics frontman Kelly Jones, as well as how to ensure the eternal devotion of his missus by coercing innocent little Zoz to enslave and kidnap Foo Fighter’s drummer Taylor Hawkins so they can keep him in a cage.

Other cunning plans include a sneaky plot to replace the eff-awful club music currently used to welcome every Order of Merit winner to the enclosure with something off Metric’s album or a B-Side from a Howling Bells single.

Wears black a lot but as yet has not been spotted with a scythe – so Taylor will presumably have a long and well provided for existence when in captivity.

Which is something.

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

ROFL!!!!

It’s like you’ve lived with us forever!

I nearly blew KFC out of my nostrils at the “innocent little Zoz” bit. Somethings are harder to believe than others!

(NB I haven’t actually been eating KFC. It’s just this talent I have).

Be assured a similar appraisal of Lady Zozwold (whom I still haven’t met in person – stop working so many blimmin’ weekends, missus!) will follow some time this weekend. :twisted: :wink:

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

PS Mrs Column would like to point out that whilst the talents of Howling Bells and Metric are rightly appreciated, in particular “Monster Hospital” by the latter, the Order of Merit winners should actually enter the winner’s enclosure to the sound of one of her band’s tracks. Meh.

gc

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

I’d be inclined to challenge her to a mud wrestle for the rights to my friend’s cover band performing their version of "Hallowed Be Thy Name" to be chosen for all OOM races for the next five seasons. Minimum.

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

And also! A belated OI!!!!! :evil:

I AM INNOCENT.

Well….actually….when you consider that thing with the…and that guy when we….And oh yeah, that was why I had to buy a new bed..

Oops.

Sorry, my mistake.

Carry on.

:oops:

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Truth will out, Lady Zozwold!

Mrs Column and I have no such previous that we have to admit to, and there are other, perfectly innocent reasons as to why we’re banned from every B&Q in the West Midlands.

As for the fight, she says she’ll consider it if she can swap the mud for Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food. :P

gc

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

Tell her she’s on so long as she leaves all products by Black & Decker at home.

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

And on further consideration, after the things I’ve heard about you two, masking tape and crow bars, you can leave them out as well!!!

:D

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

Oh crap… you didn’t find the "Columngate" tapes, did you?

gc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.