The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Horse of the Year 2006

Home Forums Archive Topics Horse of the Year 2006

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

All of these horses received more than one nomination so rather pointless in adding all the other horses that only received one vote, especially as there is only ten options in the poll.

Aidan
    • Total Posts 1198

Detroit City and no Brave Inca (4 time Grade 1 winner last year including Irish Champion and Cheltenham Champion)….brilliant!!

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Show me where Brave Inca received 1 nomination (you could have voted for him), never mind 2.

Aidan
    • Total Posts 1198

Completely right in everything you say…just pointing out what should be blindingly obvious to most!

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Good stuff DJ – I’m away on business so if you could start threads for the other categories that’d be great. Please leave me out of the poster of the year as it’s not really fair or in the spirit of the thing if I’m involved.

Thanks DJ.

Mug Punter
    • Total Posts 27

It has to be Young Mick. From winning a Class 7 claimer on the AW in January to the Group 3 Cumberland Lodge at Ascot in September. That’s some improvement! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

empty walletempty wallet
    • Total Posts 1631

My nomination didn’t make it, so nb would be Kauto Star, a very impressive horse so far and will, in all probability, continue in this vien with a win in the KG

graysonscolumngraysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6939

Say, BurroughHill, it doesn’t look like our wee pets Spotthedifference and Mr Dow Jones are going to get a look in, does it….. :(  ;)

Jeremy<br>(graysonscolumn)<br>

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

BurroughhillBurroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

Hehe, sadly no. They’re not hopless romantics on here like we are are they? <br>I’m happy with Ouija Board though. She’s given me a few ‘leap around the living room’ moments in her time.

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Voting will conclude this saturday evening (23rd) at 6 pm.

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Voting closed – clear win for the filly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.