Harriet Bethell get well wishes

Home Forums Horse Racing Harriet Bethell get well wishes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Triptych Triptych 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8536

Just reading about Harriet Bethell’s fight for life after a fall on the gallops and signs are good that she has just come through a successful operation where they removed a piece of her skull to relieve the pressure on her brain although she has still to be woken up.
    Her father William Bethell said that she was riding the quietest horse in the yard at the time of her accident, the horse spooked and she came off.
    Thoughts are with her family at this worrying time and hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery for Harriet. :rose:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5871

I second that Jac, It’s the least unforseen things in life that can sometimes have the the most
    serious consequences. Here’s hoping that all goes well for Harriet.

Red Rum 77
    Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1077

Not much I can add Jac, except wish her a speedy recovery. Accidents can happen anywhere.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7696

Yes, my thoughts are with Harriet and her family, too. [it actually takes me back to thinking about Isabel Tompsett who was my favourite jockey at the time of her awful accident and seems to have recovered reasonably well]

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8536

That’s reassuring Moe, lets hope we get a positive update soon.

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.