The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Hammy Hamster s Picks of the Day

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Hammy Hamster s Picks of the Day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    equus
    • Total Posts 80

With 4 winners and 2 seconds from 9 runners Im going to put up a daily play each day ,(just to test for consistency) Probably will fall on my ass today tho , but here goes

Strike the Deal 4 10 Ling. I rate this horse today as one of the best bets this year !!!! This horse should be odds on for this. He ran 1 1/2 L behind Utmost respect in a group race at york ( who went on to win in Ireland) I just cant see the young pretenders running over him so I make him my 5star Nap

A good weight carrying performance sees TIGU winning the 730 Southwell
    He beat Bearneen boy by 6 L latest. He s a tough cookie and will battle again tonight to see these off.

Jayo 540 Punch. I liked the look of this horse when he won last time making his chasing debut with plenty in hand. He looked like he enjoyed that so I fancy him again to do the business he s my NB

Strike the Deal
    Jayo
    Tigu

Goldikova
    • Total Posts 1537

Good luck partner.

equus
    • Total Posts 80

The NAP won ok but I was disapointed with Jayo … made one mistake and for a novice it was too much ..glad the pilot laid off him after. I couldnt help feeling that he may need it faster tho. He done himself , I think by racing upsides the winner. Would have benefitted being put asleep on his own but hey thats racing . I wouldnt bet him nextime .. I’ll wait till he gets his confidence back. He could actually be a good lay next outing !!

equus
    • Total Posts 80

Well thats 6 winners from 12 I wonder what the pros are doing havent bothered to look.

equus
    • Total Posts 80

Todays racing at lingfield has an impossible look to it , Yarmouth and Ayr look no better, although there might be a bet with the Johnson horse in the first. Sandown is a very different kettle of fish providing some cracking racing and definately the place to be today.

Here are the best that I can come up with today

Ngnong Hills

615 Weth.

NAP

A real tryer and has improved leaps and bounds. A great win at Perth recently and a previous win at this track makes him my banker today. Certainly one to bet today !

Monsieur Chevalier

635 Sand. The 4/5 will look good after this race I would personally make him a 1/2 shot so is value. A ready winner at Windsor in a grade 2 gives him the edge for one who is on the upgrade

Bailys Vision

220 Ayr

NB

A real good 2nd last time behind Quaker Parrot give this horse a sound chance of hitting the line in front. Everything s in his favour so I make him my Nb today

Patkai

710 Sand. Looks sure to stroll up this hill tonight,staying on strongly going away by 9L last time looks a must here

Lady Artemisia

735 Newc. A fine display last time stayed on really well and just failled to dismiss Aromatic (winner again recently) The form is rock solid and make s this horse odds on but thats ok …Its the win tonight no excuses !

Ithbaat

915 Newc. It wasnt so much what he beat last time that impresses me , it was the way that he did it , smooth progress from 2 f out and won going away from Luc Jordan now that tells me there s improvement , so is worth the bet tonight.

equus
    • Total Posts 80

Once again after many hours by the midnight candle I have sifted out 3 races in a difficult day. There are many races with too many ifs and buts ….so here are my picks for today

Pepper Lane

650 Muss.

NAP

Im starting off with a horse that went down narrowly last time and today seems the one to be on. 2/1 I think is value after the great try last time and with normal improvement in this race should do the business today. I liked the attitude ,staying on well over the minimum at Ripon makes this horse as one not to miss today.

A confident NAP take the 2/1

Rose Blossom 210 Ham.

Pastorial Persuits filly from the Fahy stable looks sure to be well up for this event. There doesnt seem to be much lurking in the background so im tipping this one to be well forward and put in the effort today.

Sea Wall

830 Towc.

NB

Tony McCoy teams up with John Jo to ride this one in the 3m ch. Caught near the line by Dennis the Legend at Exeter he proved he was a tryer in the least and as that was a very good weight carrying performance I am making this fellow my NB The

11/4 is certainly great value

and in a race that lacks solid form from most, there are no excuses to be made for any of them. They are weak and Sea Wall brags the best credentials here.

My bet today will be a confident double on Sea Wall and Pepper Lane

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.