The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

HAHAHA!!!

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems HAHAHA!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Boo !!!!!!

haha, hello guys, have you missed me….. thought I’d stick my head in again after my Summer break and I’ve got to admit that a couple of month away from Matrons electrode treatment and old Urby’s new doctrine of anal stimulation, the holiday was most welcome. It was a bit of a bribe by the establishment really, I intended going public about ole Urbs and the amount of sand he uses, so Daylight bought my silence. The grazes are still there but its getting better cos I’ve got Matron to rub the vaseline in on a daily basis…….. OK now, any new faces. Its October 1st tomorrow, just time to get the Christmas expenses in and I need some refreshing ideas…. so whats up…..<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Who is this "new boy" MrE?

Nice to see you back after your enforced "section" on the ward.:wave:

As you can see it is still liveley down here with us regulars plugging along on a daily basis.

No doubt Urby will pop in later and have something to say.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Welcome back to the mad house. :)

Not much changed, we are still the same bunch of eccentric millionaires that we always were, pretending that we need the money from all these zany systems. but then how else can us rich folk spend our day? :cheesy:

The cold water enemas and nipple clamps are just Matron’s way of reminding us that there are people worse off than ourselves. :cool:

Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

Something!

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Guys…. and of course, ole Urbs……. just about sums my Summer up dunnit, I get all fired up to come on here to roust that old sod Matron up, and all hell breaks loose within my family, so I’ve got other commitments temporarily…… but worry ye not Urby baby, I should be fair dinkum to ram some words of wisdom up the jacksie of one member who lives out there in the wilds of Norfolk…… we will refrain from naming names but whats the weather like down Yarmouth way then Urby……<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

I bet the sheep will be on the run!

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Sheep…. sheep…. thats it Matron…. I wondered why Urby was putting mint sauce on his meat……..<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.