The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Guns

Home Forums Lounge Guns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

I noticed recently of the telly that certain sections of society have started shooting each other to bits .. does anyone have any ideas where these people get their guns from?

I would have thought it would be pretty difficult to get hold of any sort of firearm these days, but apparently not.

I was also suprised at the News today, when they said that you only get 5 years for carrying a firearm around on the street .. not much of a deterent really.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

Bloke two doors down from me has a large supply Dave if you’re interested ;)

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

Mr Reid seems very concerned about the proliferation of guns on our streets.

Though he and his colleagues appear less concerned at the proliferation of guns, assault weapons, and torture equipment on the streets of other cities around the world, supplied by British companies.

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5864

Very easy in London to purchase any form of weapon you require.

Starting at as little as £50.00.

Regards- Matron<br>:cool:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

It all seems a bit strange and I smell more lies and deciept … where are all of these weapons coming from and why does it also seem to be only blacks that are doing the killing or being killed, why do all the white kids that get interviewed, from these ghettos, talk like they’re from Jamacia, or like they’ve got learning difficulties, innit?

Whats going on here !

I think its a bit rich Aranalde, that a government that has its hand in the unneccesary deaths of tens of thousands of people should get all uptight about a few folk getting popped off in London. We know that they dont care.

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Gangsta rap innit, dat is part of da problem do. Me bredrins at meh cribb is gunna pop some blud down!

I think Im right in saying that the five recent shootings are in very high black populated areas.

Unfortunatly, this generation of this type of people have no value of life. It means nothing to them.

And their our future:biggrin:

insomniac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

Certain towns in the UK seem to be spawning their own favelas. Can’t help thinking that the amount of gun crime committed by black youths would be a lot less if they all had a  father who was married to their mother and actually stayed at home to be a proper parent.<br>Rap music too seems to glorify the gangsta / bitch outlook where violence is the only thing that merits respect. The fact that they seem illiterate and incapable of speaking basic English doesn’t seem to bother them.<br>Sadly, this helps to shackle too many young black men’s ambition to sha**ing, drugs and violence. <br> <br>  

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/mailFrame … _a_source=

Tells you where to get a gun in Tootings beautiful London.

stevedvg
    • Total Posts 1137

It’s been suggested that it’s all (the shooting of these teenagers in London) drug related with one set of suppliers shooting the other and vice versa.

If this is the case, aren’t these shootings a good thing for society?

i.e. 3 fewer scumbags in the world

If they can keep shooting each other until most of them are gone, it’ll be a result.

Steve  

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

They are just kids,steve,and think guns and drugs are cool.It’s the nature of things in this increasingly sad World.

I’m sure they could have matured into decent Human Beings given the chance.Sadly we will never know.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Quote: from stevedvg on 10:57 pm on Feb. 16, 2007[br]It’s been suggested that it’s all (the shooting of these teenagers in London) drug related with one set of suppliers shooting the other and vice versa.

If this is the case, aren’t these shootings a good thing for society?

i.e. 3 fewer scumbags in the world

If they can keep shooting each other until most of them are gone, it’ll be a result.

Steve   <br>

That doesn’t really work steve. In early December over here we had a gangster shot dead in his sister’s home along with a nineteen year-old plumber apprentice who happened to be in the house as well and was shot dead presumably because he wouldn’t be able to identify the attackers.

If you turn a blind eye to the tit-for-tat killings because they are "beneficial to society" then the criminals begin to think that they can get away with anything and that’s when guys like Anthony Campbell (the plumber) get killed.

stevedvg
    • Total Posts 1137

DB

Obviosuly, there are unfortunate side-effects.

(I guess we’d call it "collateral damage" if the innocent victims were Iraqi)

Otherwise, I’d be suggesting we give them guns to help them wipe each other out.

It can’t be fun living in the areas these people terrorise and the gun culture don’t help that.

However, the loss of a few drug dealers/gang members is IMO a good thing and these 3 people fit that description, their deaths shouldn’t be mourned by our society.

While it’s possible that these people may have realised the errors of their ways and evolved into decent and productive members of society, I think it’s more likely that they would have continued down the road they were going and quite possibly become murderers themselves.

Steve    

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801

5 years just for carrying certainly deters me dj, more’s the pity – if people like me were allowed open season a month a year ….. that’d solve the prison shortage, for sure

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

I know that most of these killings are related to drugs, but I reckon Crack and Meth coming on the scene are more to do with the rising violence. There is loads of money to be made out of these two, probably than all of the rest put together.

Aragorn
    • Total Posts 2208

Quote: from dave jay on 9:41 am on Feb. 21, 2007[br]I know that most of these killings are related to drugs, but I reckon Crack and Meth coming on the scene are more to do with the rising violence. There is loads of money to be made out of these two, probably than all of the rest put together.

Spoken like a man in the know Dave? ;)

Mr Blair should (and should have done years ago whilst he had his head up Georges @rse) be concentrating on our nation and no b*gger elses.. Quite frankly, whilst i’m all for helping people out but I pay my taxes and would like some of that to be invested back in to giving me a better standard of living.. I even have to pay the council tax to make sure someone cleans up my sh!t..

I’m 26, have private healthcare, private pension and am only just in a position to buy a house after working my @rse off for years and some b*ggers just get given them by the government cos they’ve got no job and nowhere to live, probably cos they’re a crackhead and couldn;t be bothered to learn or work…

If my mum was in charge she would have told them tough and sent them out on the street!! She’s a hard woman!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.