The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Grand Steeple-Chase De Paris

Home Forums Horse Racing Grand Steeple-Chase De Paris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Venusian
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1665

Looks a cracking renewal, the highlight of a strong Auteuil card, and, incidentally, a more valuable event than the Gold Cup. (So, naturally, zero coverage in the media).

Mid Dancer looks the one to beat to me, and his hurdles form gives every expectation he’ll get the trip. Last year’s heroine, Princesse D’Anjou, may have to be content with second place this time.

Trouble is, I can’t find any prices anywhere, anyone know where they might be found? Also, not having Racing UK, will I be able to see it in my local betting shop?

Michael Walsh
    Participant
    • Total Posts 929

Actually RUK is showing the whole card according to the Racing Post

See Here

(Edited by Michael Walsh at 11:10 pm on May 26, 2007)

DannyDanny
    • Total Posts 790

Is it not on ATR ?

LetsGetRacing
    • Total Posts 1147

Mid Dancer’s form with Monet’s Garden certainly entitles him to respect, though you have to wonder how fit the latter was for his reappearance.

Zeturf have Or Noir De Somoza at 3.8, Princess Dajou at 6.0 and Mid Dancer at 7.5.

These are only probably odds of course, but a usually fair indication nonetheless.

(Edited by LetsGetRacing at 11:55 pm on May 26, 2007)

Venusian
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1665

I eventually got my fiver on Mid Dancer accepted by my local Coral shop at PM odds.

When I first asked, the (perfectly pleasant) counterhand asked if it was a flat or jump race. I said that there’s a clue hidden in the title of the race.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

He will be coupled with the jolly, Or Noir De Somoza, on the PMU so the return could be quite small.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.