The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

GOODWOOD COMPETITION

Home Forums Racing Competitions GOODWOOD COMPETITION

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9988

Well done Graham a storming finish on the last day to win by an amazing 22 points. One of the best tipsters on the Forum a well deserved win :yahoo:

Commiserations to Mike in 2nd place who had led all week and to Wyldesyde in 3rd who turned in some big price winners. :good:

Thanks to Krypton for standing in for our Nathan and giving him a chance to put his feet up and play along without the worry of adding the scores ..you made such a good job you could well find yourself invited back Krypton ;-)
    It was great fun thank you.. :rose: Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Red Rum 77Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1478

Krypton Factor I’m missing points for Society Lion & Muraad 25 extra points should be awarded to me.

Well done Graham top class. :good:

wyldesydewyldesyde
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1445

Very well played BigG, bad luck Mike and many thanks to Krypton.

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22225

Well done BigG, you have been in tip top form in these comps for a long time, long may it continue for you
    Mike unlucky, thought you had it there
    Massive thank you to TheKryptonFactor on a brilliant job and giving me a rest, I’ve had plenty on recently and juggling a couple of jobs at the moment too as my brother AWOL.
    I’m not 100% sure when the York Ebor meeting is on but am happy to leave it in your capable hands or anyone else who fancies it.. :good:

Member since March 2008
    BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7163

Many thanks all, and well done Mike I think it probably came down to that last
    race where Muraad just got the better of Overwrite. Well done Wyldesyde for a
    great run too. Most of all many thanks to Krypton for stepping in for Nathan and
    for keeping right on top of the scoring, very much appreciated :good:

TongeTonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1230

Thanks TKF. Excellent job. Well done BigG – great final day score

bob rolfbob rolf
    • Total Posts 3894

Nice One BigG, well done 🏆 many thanks TheKryptonFactor for running the competition 👍

TheKryptonFactorTheKryptonFactor
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1112

Thanks all, especially Nathan. I’ll be happy to do York, which is scheduled from the 19th to 22nd of August. I’ve also corrected RedRum’s score.

raymo61raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4858

WELL DONE GRAHAM :good: :good:
    You have been in fine form in these comps for a while now and are certainly the man to beat :good: :good:
    Also Mike and Wylde for the places congrats :good:
    I think I was too far back on the first day to make an impact but am happy I stayed on from the rear to win the cakes!! LOL

And finally TKP great job and thanks for the hard work :good: :good:

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22225

I’ll be happy to do York

Thanks TKF, that is perfect

Member since March 2008
    BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7163

Many thanks all :good:

Red Rum 77Red Rum 77
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1478

Thanks for that TKF hope you enjoyed the footy yesterday. :good:

EuroalienEuroalien
    Participant
    • Total Posts 303

Well done Graham! A storming finish and a well timed big score on the last day! Congrats to Mike & Wyldesyde for a great week of tipping, very good points totals over the five days.

Huge thanks to TKF for scoring this one for us. I love these competitions and truly appreciate the hard work you put into getting scores posted so timely.

On a side note – Neil – I didn’t watch the final and I was NOT happy with the result lol (Massive Spurs fan – seeing that “other lot” win anything does nothing for me).

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3071

WD bigG, Mike and Wylde and thanks TKF…I’ll try to give you a bit more work next time :good:

KrisKris
    Participant
    • Total Posts 555

Well done BigG on winning the competition, and thank you very much to TheKryptonFactor for stepping in for Nathan, that was a great effort from you considering that it’s not the only competition that you run on here.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.