Godolphin Fantasy competition

Home Forums Racing Competitions Godolphin Fantasy competition

This topic contains 182 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Triptych Triptych 4 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Tonge
    Tonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1034

Yes, you wouldn’t mess with somebody who signs himself “Big G” !! Not sure Godolphin has much worth transferring in now though (already got Art Du Val) but have gone for Space Blues in the hope he runs (& can win) at Deauville on Sunday

Tonge
    Tonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1034

Picked up 500 points for Space Blues & Walton Street over the weekend. Now on 3360 (480th – which I think is actually further down than I was before!). Still got 3 swaps to make though

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5871

Well done with both those Tonge, I managed to swap in Space Blues for Masar and picked up
    the 300 points. I’ve dropped down too, but not unhappy with 4430 points in position 244
    and 3 swaps left. A whole pile of important meetings coming up at York, Doncaster and
    the Curragh, not to mention plenty of big races over the channel. Good luck all :good:

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8536

Well done Tonge and Graham :good: :good:

I’m on 264th (4340) with just the one swap left and my team has been underperforming, so I reckon I’m pretty much out of this unless I come up with a Superstar 10 for my last swap…
    No chance of picking up bonus points as they are few and far between but I’ll keep plodding on.

If you look at the leader of the competition he/she has been there for the last 4/5 weeks with 46 horses swapped I reckon we’ll have a new leader very soon. Good luck :good: Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20746

Rank 814

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n

John Gooch
    Participant
    • Total Posts 134

Update to Godolphin Fantasy competition points & position

Points 4070

Position 332

Still no news of a new Bonus Points race.

Thank You

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5871

Update

I got a free swap for Dubai Paradise being out of training, and stuck in Old Persian
    who was a bit unlucky to only finish 3rd in the Group 1 in Germany on Sunday. Still
    worth 300 points and and King’s Command was also 3rd over at Deauville for 80 points.

Points 4810

Position 207

Still 3 swaps remaining

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4485

2950 pts 685th and I still have three swaps left too!!

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8536

Thanks all for your scores :good: I’ll update that Leaderboard in the next couple of days and keep a look out for those illusive Bonus Races. :wacko: Jac

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8536

Been very quiet last couple of weeks so thought I would update the Leaderboard just before York kicks off and then we can bring it all up to date going into September I know some of these scores will be a bit out of date but don’t worry we’ll get it all together later.. :good:

I was surprised to find that Godolphin have dropped an extra swap in my stable door, not sure why I qualified for this but can only surmise that it could be in response to my emails to them regarding how I had to swap Masar out when he was already retired to bring in a Well Of Wisdom who I wanted in my stable therefore losing a swap. I think they might have noticed I have only swapped out 20 horses in 4 swaps and took pity on me…Anyway nice surprise…has anyone else had any little bonuses like this must admit I was surprised as didn’t think they read the emails…

Here we go..Graham still top of heap :whistle:

Godolphin Fantasy League – Team TRF LEADERBOARD – AUGUST

4430 – 244th – BIGG
    4070 – 332nd – John Gooch
    4340 – 337th – Triptych
    3450 – 566th – Raymo
    3360 – 597th – Tonge
    2640 – 814th – Nathan Hughes

Hopefully we’ll get the chance of a BONUS RACE AT YORK.

Best of luck everyone. :good: Jac

Tonge
    Tonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1034

Thanks Jac. In the short time since you typed this, I have slumped to 597th! No extra swaps either…

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8536

Yes we’re all on the slide Tonge, I went down from 267th to 337th as of today so mine is up to date but if we all post our scores next weekend onwards we should get a better idea of where we are heading (hopefully up)..

I think Jalmoud runs on Wednesday so I’m not planning any swaps until see how he fairs,

Fingers crossed for all of us. :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4485

I got 500 pts for EARTHLIGHT on Sunday Jac :good:

Am now on 3450 and 566th place

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8536

Well done Raymo, he looks a terrific prospect for next years Guineas :good:

I’ve updated yourself and Tonge and fingers crossed for York.
    Has anybody got Silver Line tomorrow? I’m hanging on to my swaps until some of the big guns start firing again…still NO BONUS RACES. :wacko: :unsure: Jac

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5871

I don’t have Silver Line in my stable Jac, but I’ve backed him at 14/1. He won doing handstands
    last time out, but the handicapper didn’t like it and has lumped a huge 12lbs on him. I’m hoping
    with young Fallon taking 5lbs off that he could still be competitive :good:

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 183 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.