Godolphin Fantasy competition

Home Forums Racing Competitions Godolphin Fantasy competition

This topic contains 111 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Triptych Triptych 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

I got Secret Advisor in the correct spot yesterday.
    Still sat in a lowly position of 1159 with 800 points

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8302

Well done Nathan and BigG those Bonus Points can make all the difference :good: :good:

Hoping for a Blue day today with Pinatubo, Masar and Blue Point..and hope Space Blues dots up even though I missed him out :wacko: also hope to see Ghaiyyath and Wild Illusion out soon.

Best of luck everyone I will produce a Leaderboard on Monday if you want to put your scores up..Jac :rose:

PS ..didn’t Masar look magnificent on the Opening Show this morning, his coat was shining brighter than the sun :heart:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4322

Well I have 1300 pts and am 459th in the table!!

Can’t seem to buy a bonus point and have only had Blue Point do any good at Ascot!!

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8302

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    WELL DONE BLUE POINT
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Tonge
    Tonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1002

Well done anyone who still had Blue Point in their stable. Just the 200 points for me, courtesy of Space Blues. Now on 1600 points and 707th. 4 swaps still to make so I’ll be doing that before the Curragh next week as they seem to have a lot entered in group races

John Gooch
    Participant
    • Total Posts 93

I know we do not have a proper league, which is slight shame.

However just to make for some interest my entry is now on a score of
    2370 and is placed 253, thanks mainly to Blue Point. (Entry Name JohnGooch1947)

Wondering if in the Ten To Follow Competition run by Gingertipster my
    Wild Card should be Blue Point or Masar (who ran well after being off
    since Derby 2018) in front of Enable.

Thanks

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8302

Im on 2380 points and placed 249th just a little ahead of yourself John. Team: trueblue
    :good:

I’ll set up a Leaderboard, just for fun, when all the scores are in…looking forward to seeing Wild Illusion out next week and my star horse in Ginger’s 10 to follow Ghaiyyath will hopefully run soon. :rose:

Thoroughly enjoyed Royal Ascot this year had just one bad day on Thursday as I didn’t back one of Frankie’s horses :wacko:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5671

My new stable did me a turn at Ascot, and thanks to Blue Point (1000pts), Final Song (200pts)
    Pinatubo (250pts) and Space Blues (200pts), and my big flukey bonus 200pts for Lucius Tiberius
    in 10th place, that has shot me up a good bit with 2630 PTS and into position 186 (Blue Wonders)
    with 4 swaps left.

I’ve still got 2 that haven’t run yet, Ghaiyyath and Inn Of Court and hopefully they will
    be out soon. Plenty of points by many in here, very well done and good luck all :good:

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8302

Well done Big G :yahoo: soon be in the Top 100 :yahoo: :good:

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8302

Godolphin Fantasy League – Team TRF LEADERBOARD

2630 – 186th – BIGG
    2380 – 251st – Triptych
    2370 – 253rd – John Gooch
    1800 – 524th – Raymo
    1600 – 707th – Tonge ? (Update needed)
    1050 – 1462th – Nathan Hughes

BiG leads the TRF Godolphin Fantasy League Team once more with some smart Royal Ascot picks and still hanging in there with 4 Swaps .. well played Graham. :rose:

I seem to have gone down 2 places from from 249 to 251st I think because they have had low scoring horses win in last two days…don’t worry about altering your score unless it’s changed drastically, I think one or two may need updating.. :good:

Blue Point gave his backers 1000 very useful points and has now been retired to stud after a record equalling Royal Ascot :heart:
    I wonder if those of us who have him may be given the chance to add another horse in his place without a swap… :good:

Some nice horses out this weekend and hoping to see Ghaiyyath again soon…best of luck Jac :rose:

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

I had Pinatubo Jac, so now stand at the bottom still but on 1050 pts
    and Rank 1462

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8302

I’ll put that right before I go to bed Nathan :good: well done..night night :bye:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5671

@Jac I wonder if those of us who have him may be given the chance to add another horse in his place without a swap… :good:

Thanks for bringing that up Jac, I knew I had read something somewhere, and on going through the small
    print I found the following …………..

As this fantasy game is based on real horses in Godolphin’s stables, there may be occasions when horses come out of training. If one of these affected horses are in a member’s stable, they will receive an email notification informing them that their stable is incomplete and inviting them to replace the horse that has been removed so they have a complete stable of ten horses. For clarification sake, the replacement of a horse that has come out of training will not affect the number of Horse Swaps each member has been allocated.

So if we sit tight we should get the email and then we can change our great pal, Blue Point, for
    another hopeful without using up a swap. I’ve also dropped down a place to 187, I imagine there
    will be little alterations throughout and as you say not worth updating until there are some
    definite moves.

Good luck all, it’s early days :good:

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8302

Nothing on the Godolphin site as yet Graham guess they have been busy celebrating and forgotten to update/send emails…let’s hope we get the chance to update before the weekend. :good:

What a great stash of points Blue Point left us with and I’m over the moon that BP will be standing at Dalham Hall Stud Newmarket as I’m visiting in August and a good chance I might see him. :heart:

Best of luck as the comp progresses. :good: Jac

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4322

1800 points 524 th position Jac :good:

Waiting for the email re Blue Point :yes: :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.