Godolphin Fantasy competition

Home Forums Racing Competitions Godolphin Fantasy competition

This topic contains 111 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Triptych Triptych 17 hours, 33 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8288

Well done Tonge :good: …lucky for me I left Al Hilalee in my 20 when I did the last swop so now in position 240th with around 1130 points…still out in Spain but home Tuesday night so going to watch Tuesdays action when I get back. Have to sort out my Ascot compy choices here, re-arrange my 10 Godolphin horses and try to enter the Telegraph Fantasy comp which I am about to do…so much more fiddly on the phone but I’ll give it a go..have a great Ascot everyone and come back with those scores so we can get a leaderboard up just for fun..see you soon..Jac :bye:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5662

Well done Tonge with Vintager and Jac with Al Hilalee. I’ve still not changed my original stable
    yet and fortunately for me I also had Vintager so 300 pts there and a further 120 points for
    Sacred Dance. That boosts me a bit from position 959 to 512 with 780 points. I’ll need to have
    a complete change of stable later today with Royal Ascot upon us.

Good luck all, and hope you’re having a great time in sunny Espana Jac :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5662

Bonus Points Race

Just in case anyone hasn’t noticed it, the 1st Bonus race is tomorrow, the
    Wolferton Stakes at Royal Ascot. There are 4 Godolphin horses running and you
    have to list where they will finish in the race…..good luck with that one :wacko:

Tonge
    Tonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 999

I hadn’t so thanks for that BigG. Good luck everyone (safe journey Jac)

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8288

Thanks Graham and Tonge..travelling back tomorrow..
    I’ve changed my stable now and just have to puzzle out where the 4 x Godolphin horses will place in the Bonus Race..no pressure then :wacko: I think I’ll sleep on that one..good luck :bye: Jac

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8288

**BONUS RACE ALERT**

Duke Of Edinburgh Stakes tomorrow Royal Ascot 5.35

Lucius Tiberius (IRE)

Secret Advisor (FR)

Crystal balls at the ready to forecast the finishing order of these two horses.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5662

Thanks for that Jac, I hope I can do better than the last Bonus race, although
    it was nigh impossible anyway. I changed my stable before Ascot, and I’ve picked
    up, probably along with everyone else, Blue Point and Final Song. They’ve boosted
    me 700 points so I’m in 350th place with 1480 points. I’ve got Castle Lady running
    in the Coronation Stakes today, Space Blues in the Jersey Stakes, Masar in the
    Hardwicke and Pinatubo in the Chesham, all on Saturday. It also seems that they are
    giving serious consideration to running Blue Point again in the Diamond Jubilee Stakes.
    I’d be delighted to see him out again, although I’m not sure if it’s the right thing to
    do. I hope they don’t bottom him out with 2 top class races a few days apart.

Glad to have you back with us safe and sound Jac, and good luck to all with any
    runners over the next couple of days :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5662

I’ve just noticed that Ghaiyyath is missing from the Hardwicke Stakes on Saturday.
    Sods Law would have it that he’s the only Godolphin one I’ve backed ante post. It
    looks like he’s maybe being kept for the Coral-Eclipse……bugger :cry:

Tonge
    Tonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 999

Thanks Jac. As you say, crystal ball or a pin & blindfold!

I changed my stable at the end of day 1 as already had Blue Point and a couple of others in it. Obviously transferred Blue Point out now and I also have Ghaiyyath. Currently on 1400 (395th)

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8288

Good luck today guys :good:

I also have Crystal Lady but missed out on Space Blues as I had to change my stable in Spain on the mobile Monday night and missed him out :wacko:

Bit of a shocker that Ghaiyyath out of the Hardwicke but I do have Masar and as soon as they announced he would run I thought they wouldn’t pit them against each other I also have Pinatubo on Saturday and Wild Illussion who I think/hope runs next weekend.

Currently 270th so not too bad and 3 swaps left.

I think Blue Point will definitely run a big race on Saturday Graham he loves Ascot and he will get the 6 furlongs no trouble unlike dear old Sole Power who never won further than 5f :good: looking forward to that one.

Good luck with the bonus points I have them to run 4th and 3rd…400 bonus points would be a great help. :rose: Jac

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5662

In the bonus I’ve gone for Secret Advisor 1st, Lucius Tiberius 10th
    There’s nothing between us Tonge, and well done Jac with 270th, and
    with the decent ones you have there’s every chance you’ll be higher
    up the league after the weekend.

Good luck to us all :good:

Tonge
    Tonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 999

I have Lucius Tiberius 6th & Secret Advisor 7th. Pure guesswork. If one of us gets even one right, I’ll count it as a success! Best of luck everyone.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5662

I’ve got to laugh, I’ve had the worst Royal Ascot in living memory, and I manage
    to forecast Lucius Tiberius finishing 10th. It’s a funny old game :scratch:

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8288

LOL Graham and well done :yahoo:

You can put that down as your favourite moment at Royal Ascot so far in the Thread I just posted up in the Royal Ascot section. :good: ;-)

Tonge
    Tonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 999

Well done BigG!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.