Godolphin Fantasy competition

Home Forums Racing Competitions Godolphin Fantasy competition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    John Gooch
    Participant
    • Total Posts 169

For those of you who are interested a new Godolphin Fantasy Competition is now
    open on their web site.

Start Friday May 24th 2019 to finish on Tuesday November 5th 2019.

Thanks

John Gooch

TongeTonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1071

Thanks John. I was wondering what had happened to that & it wasn’t up yesterday when I checked the website, so well spotted!

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8731

:good: Brilliant spot John thank you :good:
    I’ll be sorting out a team on Monday as been a bit busy at the races last few days.
    Best of luck everyone, wonder if Cormack is going to get something up and running, if not
    and there’s only a handful of us we can just post up our results here…Jac :good:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6043

Thanks for that John, I got my email through today from Godolphin. I’ve had a look
    on their site, and it appears that despite the subject of a League Of Leagues being
    raised with them by Cormack it seems it’s fallen on deaf ears. It’s not the only thing
    that’s fallen on deaf ears as I’m still awaiting the “prize” which Corm negotiated
    with them for our winner of the TRF Godolphin league . Black mark for the Boys in Blue :negative:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8731

Sorry to hear that Graham, I expect David will be sorry to hear it too.
    Shame that we can’t enter as a Team on the Godolphin site I think they are missing out not setting it up but anyway we’ll do our own thing here and perhaps I can ask David if he could sort out a prize for us before it all kicks off, and hope the coffers might stretch to sending you a prize also Graham for topping the League last time. Jac :good:

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6043

Cheers Jac, but don’t worry about any prize for the last one, it wasn’t David’s fault, it just
    isn’t very good PR for Godolphin when they have agreed to take care of it and then don’t come
    up with the goodies. I’ll just have to go and win their competition outright just to let them
    know not to mess with us TRF’ers B-)

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8731

:yahoo: Go get ’em Graham :yahoo:
    The form you’re in at the moment I think you could do it. :good:

raymo61raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4561

Looking forward to it folks :good: :good:

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20978

You can enter a stable now

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8731

Yes first scoring races start tomorrow :good:
    None of my proposed Stable are due to run yet so I think I’ll hold fire until this time next week and enter my Team sometime before I go on holiday on 4th June. :good: Jac

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6043

Well for better or worse, that’s my stable done and dusted. I started noting down my
    potential ten, easy enough I thought, only to start losing the will to live when I got
    onto my 3rd foolscap page of notes :wacko:
    God luck everyone, I hope we can a make a good fist of it. Whilst I’d love to see one
    of our TRF’ers at the top of the tree, I’m more rooting for a good TRF challenge. It’s
    a pity they didn’t get round to introducing a League Of Leagues league, I think they’ve
    missed a sizeable trick there, and I think we’d have done well. Nonetheless I fair enjoyed
    their last competition, and I’m looking forward to having another crack at it :good:

raymo61raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4561

Have done mine but after my earlier performance I wouldn’t worry too much guys and gals!!

P.S. I forgot to put Persian King in !! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8731

Had to get my team in pretty sharpish when I noticed Wild Illusion is running tomorrow in France :wacko: , only thanks to Ginger’s competition that I saw her down to run as I thought they were going to wait for Royal Ascot…good luck everyone and don’t forget to post up your results so we can make a some sort of a Leaderboard just for fun.. :good: Jac

TongeTonge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1071

A poor start for me. Missed that Barney Roy was running on Thursday so have him in my team but got no points for his win, and Vintager just out of the money today

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8731

You’re ok with Barney Roy Tonge, no points awarded yet. He won on Thursday 23rd May and the competition started on Friday 24th May.

I also have Barney Roy and hope he’ll earn us a few points in one of the Group races at Royal Ascot. :good: :good: Jac

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.