The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

GIVE ME A WINNER THIS SUNDAY

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks GIVE ME A WINNER THIS SUNDAY

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    lfcfowlerlfc
    • Total Posts 5

having no look lately in backing the horses, can anybody give me a tip 4 the weekend. it must have a decent price and you must fancy it

clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

Tell me about it…worst spell for 3 years

But this is a rotten time of year to punt and agreat time of year to watch

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Judd Street looks sure to run a big race at Wolverhampton tomorrow. Closely matched with Texas Gold and Intrepid Jack from last week but he raced closest to a very strong pace that day and should have a bit more leeway up front tomorrow. Well drawn too.

sandpiper
    • Total Posts 16

I like the look for KENDOR DINE in the 1.20 at Wexford…good luck…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17727

Quote: from davidjohnson on 9:51 pm on Oct. 28, 2006[br]Judd Street looks sure to run a big race at Wolverhampton tomorrow. Closely matched with Texas Gold and Intrepid Jack from last week but he raced closest to a very strong pace that day and should have a bit more leeway up front tomorrow. Well drawn too.<br>

<br> Disagree with this one DJ.<br> Intrepid Jack has only run twice over 5f, showing too much finishing speed for Judd Street on both occasions, and would have increased his margin lto had he not been badly baulked turning in.<br> Both races were run at a fast pace, and with many of the same horses running today, plus another couple that like to be up with the pace there shouldn’t be any hanging about here, either.<br> Add to that the slightly stiffer track than Lingfield, (and an extra 20yds) being in Intrepid Jack’s favour, and Judd Street needs more than a decent draw to compensate, imo.<br>Interesting race, though.<br>

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

I’m keen on Judd Street’s chances myself but for my best bet I’m going for Warden Warren (3.55 Kempton) who goes for his 14th career win in what looks a very weak race even by banded standards, he is ofcourse a bit of a character but he ran well here last time hinting that he’s returning to form and he looks ready to strike if in the mood, I’m willing to take the chance at around the 7/1 mark, I’m very confidwent he’ll beat these if on his best behaviour. I’ve had a lot of success backing this one and I feel I will again.

<br>And if not then Teyaar will be my saver.

<br>Good luck whatever you back!

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Does Intrepid Jack have enough in his favour to justifying being 3 times shorter than Judd Street? He was the one that gone the run of the race to a greater degree than Judd Street at Lingfield last time. Reason he was short of room is because he doesn’t quite have that toe of a Texas Gold at 5f.

I’ll be looking to back Judd Street pre race and either lay off in running or back Intrepid Jack at bigger odds in running when he’s scrubbed along 2f out.

Lingfield
    • Total Posts 919

Quote: from Jim JTS on 1:21 am on Oct. 29, 2006[br]I’m keen on Judd Street’s chances myself but for my best bet I’m going for Warden Warren (3.55 Kempton) who goes for his 14th career win in what looks a very weak race even by banded standards, he is ofcourse a bit of a character but he ran well here last time hinting that he’s returning to form and he looks ready to strike if in the mood, I’m willing to take the chance at around the 7/1 mark, I’m very confidwent he’ll beat these if on his best behaviour. I’ve had a lot of success backing this one and I feel I will again.

<br>And if not then Teyaar will be my saver.

<br>Good luck whatever you back!<br>

Were you on WW , winner at 9/2?

caravancaravan
    Participant
    • Total Posts 107

I texted my clients 3 winners during racing on Saturday and they all seemed very pleased

10/1…8/1..& 5/1

no selections for Sunday….but they were still happy

same again for next week they asked…..

we’ll see, was my reply      :biggrin:

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Amazing!

<br>I give a very good winner and no-one except Lingfield replies with some kind of "well done" :angry:

<br>So well done anyway Jim, yet another winner goes in, keep up the good work! :biggrin:

maybe I need to post a 3/1 fav lay (NOT) before I get congrats :(

<br>ps. no need for anyone to post now, it’s too late! :o

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8784

Quote from Jim – "I’m very confident he’ll beat these"

Better late than never –

WELL DONE JIM!!!!!

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

I can’t even be bothered to check the results of banded racing so you’ll have to forgive my ignorance.

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

DJ, thats no excuse :biggrin:  I’ve been hearing for years that a winner’s a winner ;)

Although NH racing isn’t my game these days, I still check the results everyday.

<br>Grass, you’ll have to wait till Cheltenham in March ;)

ps. my follow up post was a little tounge in cheek as I don’t care too much about congrats, but then again you all knew that, I know what I’m capable of and it was only a 9/2 winner anyway ;)

lfcfowlerlfc
    • Total Posts 5

thanks 4 the warden warren tip, i threw a tenner on it.<br>if u have any more tips let me know

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.