The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Fridays selections?

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Fridays selections?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

Still pondering the handicaps although Ruby taking Desert quest rather than Pirate Flagship despite 10 pull in weights for 1 1/2 lenghts is interesting in the last. Not an original selection of course

In the triumph, slight worry that detroits form a little let down by Royals and Mullins horse would appear to need some cut. Not enough form on that one to back him. kasbah Bliss interests but im waiting to hear what they say about afsoud

BJK will win his race…

Monkerhostin for the GC.

Maxilon 5Maxilon 5
    • Total Posts 2432

I wonder, with Henderson having a good meeting, whether Grande Jet, (County Hurdle), can recover last years losses.

Going like the winner before he clouted the last. Goes well fresh and saved to peak for the race.

I fancy Afsoun, (Triumph), quite a bit too.  But that race is a nightmare at the best of times.

As for the Gold Cup? Have not a clue.;)

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

One Knight and L’Ami – see the Gold Cup thread.

LetsGetRacing
    • Total Posts 1147

Mister Hight in the opener, Dream Alliance in the Brit and Andreas in the Grand Annual.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3185

Afsoun in the openner – this horse won’t be beaten.

LetsGetRacing
    • Total Posts 1147

If that makes it easier to lose your money Martin, you keep repeating it to yourself… :biggrin:

BurroughhillBurroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

Beef or Salmon for the GC for me.

stevedvg
    • Total Posts 1137

I’ve got Forget The Past and Monker, plus a small AP on War of Attrition at 12-1 (which is probably about the right odds!).

Nothing in any of the other races yet, but I’ll probably find something to lay in the last 2.

Steve  

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

At the prices I had to take Pirate Flagship over Desert Quest at 4 times the price yesterday (20/1). Have also backed Sharp Rigging for the Grand Annual.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.