The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Friday the 17th NOV

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Friday the 17th NOV

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

The Richards/Dobbin combination are in good form at the moment and I like the chances of Windy Hills in the 3:10 at Kelso. Has the form to win this race based on his run at Ayr last year but will need to be fit for his first run of the season – backed him each way at 11/2.  

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

5:20W 1pt ew Defi @ 50/1 (generally)

It certainly is a longshot but I think VCBets 20/1 is on the mark. A place chance if it finds its form again.

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

1.45 Exeter 2m h/c Chase £6506

I think we have to go with the 2/1 Exhanges fav Roofing Spirit with Pass me a Dime as the Danger. A 7lb claimer in a tactical race puts me off Albert Mooney. This could a bit sharp FTO for the inexperienced PMAD. Mulholland’s booking is a positive after disappointing runs here and elsewhere last year with other jockeys. But four horse races are tricky!

<br>2/4     @ 3/1

(Edited by zilzal at 6:22 pm on Dec. 19, 2006)

non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Nice call Swallow!  

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

Indeed, Well done with that 5/1 winner, Swallow. I might have joined you on the victory podium today if Keane/Mulholland weren’t of the opinion that beating Pass me the Dime would require rocket-science.:angry:

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Cheers Guys – pleased to get that one as I feel like I’ve been letting the side down recently with both of you, FSL, Knockroe and the AW experts all picking winners. Hope I don’t have to wait too long for the next one;)  <br>

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Now thats a shot to the gut is that. Defi was 4th, 2 heads behind the horse in 2nd @ 66/1. I suppose it shows my reading of its form to be good but financially and statistically its bllody painful:angry: . May as well be last rather than 4th

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.