The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Friday 30 June

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Friday 30 June

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    traynor
    • Total Posts 49

DDSS Ratings for Belmont Friday June 30<br>First Race<br>-1000  #3 Nolo Key<br>-1000  #7 Private Town<br>–955  #2 Florida Thunder<br>More To Come!

http://www.tekwrytrs.com/Home/FreeSample.aspx<br>Free Samples of DDSS Ratings for Belmont, Arlington, Hollywood, <br>Woodbine, and Louisiana Downs posted daily.

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

A profit yesterday. Today’s selections in UPPER CASE.

Disappointing card at Newcastle this evening in terms of class of horses running. The sprint(7.15) is often well contested, but I don’t think it will take much winning this time.

Newc 7.15   DON PELE is 3pts ahead on my ratings. Looks like he’s better than current mark. I’ll save on GREEN PARK, who is good value@14/1.

7.35 Gower song is well ahead on ratings of STELLENBOSCH. I had planned to back the top-rated@7/4, but it’s gone, so a bet on the second top now seems the best option.

8.05 GIMASHA is only 1pt behind Empress Jain and is the bet at 11/4 as opposed to 11/8 for the top-rated. I reckon 1pt to be an advantage of about 4 percent in terms of probability.

8.40 DRAGON SLAYER is just ahead of Smooth Jazz in terms of value. A moderate event,though.

9.10 Fantasy Explorer(11/8) rated 109, SARAH’S ART(7/1) rated 105. Either one is too short or the other too long.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Gigorovitch is 6 lb ‘wrong’ but I’m not sure that’s as bad as it sounds considering he’s been rated higher in the past and would be carrying a penalty had he had any luck in running at Ayr last saturday. I think Semple has probably campaigned him with this race in mind using last week as a prep and I’ve had a token interest at around 17 on betfair.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.