The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Friday 21st July

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Friday 21st July

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

1pt – VITAL STATISTICS (2:00 Newbury). This doesn’t deserve to be 3/1 on the form we’ve seen. Its saddles slipped last time and it was a decent effort anyway. Those that have raced look average and while there are several nice looking newcomers they may need the run and 3/1 looks decent to me. (4.4 on Betfair currently)

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Don’t like this horse. Not at all progressive and another one that is flattered in seeming to run well in the Queen Mary. Expect that Apache Dream will step up markedly on it’s debut effort whilst the Dunlop horse looks suprememly well bred, (out of a Falmouth winner). Might lay Vital Statistics for a place at odds on to be honest.

• Total Posts 2065

Each to their own DJ.

I must admit I’ve found it very profitable laying the favourites in the 2yo races for a place, particulary in the big maidens. I hope this strategy doesn’t work on this occasion but you know what you’re talking about.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Ooops Ha ha.:biggrin:

It’s form going into the race wasn’t enough to have won any of the five previous renewals, for all it had the best form for those to have raced. Does this mean this renewal was below par> Probably in my opinion.

Hopefully get our money back on Trick Cyclist 5.35 Catt and Star of Light 4.10 Newb. Latter looks huge on betfair at 5.9, went for home too soon with runner-up at Goodwood and both got tired after pulling fair way clear at one stage, as a result they were both value for further imo. 3-lb rise far from harsh and Dettori again takes the ride.

• Total Posts 2065

Every dog has its day;). I don’t see Star of Light David – it is not in that race and it says it is not entered in any. Trick Cyclist is apparently the best backed horse today.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Forgive me, the horse is called Star of Canterbury

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.