The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Friday 16th March

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Friday 16th March

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SELECTTIPS
    • Total Posts 221

Cheltenham.<br>14:00 KATCHIT / LIBERATE *<br>14:35 WICHITA LINEMAN +1<br>15:15 KAUTO STAR +3<br>16:00 HONOURABLE SPIDER / WHYSO MAYO *<br>16:40 CALATAGAN +1<br>17:20 OSANA +2<br>Fakenham.<br>14:15 HIBERNIAN +1<br>14:50 MIALYSSA +2<br>16:15 PLUTOCRAT +1<br>16:55 JERICHO III +2<br>Lingfield.<br>13:20 GRAND VIEW +4<br>13:50 BLACKHEATH +1<br>14:25 NICOMEDIA +2<br>15:00 ORCHESTRATION +4<br>15:40 GARNETT +3<br>17:05 PRIME CONTENDER +2

* Two horses are joint top rated in these races so 1 point each is awarded for recommended purposes.

Today’s Total Recommended Stakes = 33 points

Thursday’s List gave 0 winners from 16 selections (3n.r), a strike rate of 0%.<br>Highest s.p: None<br>Lowest s.p: None<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: – 13.00<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: – 26.00<br>March’s Stats.<br>55 winners from 212 selections (10n.r), a strike rate of 27%<br>Highest s.p: 12/1<br>Lowest s.p: 1/8<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: – 41.42<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: – 79.03

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

5:05 Lingfield – I am hoping that Jazrawy ( who has been running well on the fibresand ) will make this a fast pace as this will suit Prime Contender who did not like the slow pace in his last race. The form of his 2 previous kempton wins reads well and he’s won before at this course which may be better for his style of running imo. Backed e/way at 4/1.

5:20 Cheltenham – I’m probably crazy having a decent bet on a 28 runner hcap hurdle at the festival. Osana looks to have a good chance but 6/1 in this type of race is not my idea of value. Ouninpohja has been prepared for this race & was a classy horse on the flat – just doubt whether he’s got enough hurdling experience. I can see the reasoning behind the Pricewise tip of Arcalis as he will like the ground and the trainer had his first winner for a while yesterday with Inglis Drever. Best outsider could be O’Toole at 100/1 who has won here before and needs good ground. My selection is Callow Lake who appears to be well hcap’d based on when he finished runner up to Acambo in a decent race at Haydock last May. He’s been chasing since and has not run for over 3 months but can go well fresh. Will like the ground and his trainer has had a winner this week & has also won this race before. Backed e/way at 22/1…….he’s only got 27 other horses to beat!      

chammy
    • Total Posts 14

Lingfield 5.05<br>Sgt Schultz gets another chance. Stayed on nicely in 10f contest here and can return to winning ways back over 12f today. 4-1 win<br><br>Lingfield 5.40<br>Sweet World got the better of Intersky Sports over this C&D last month, and seems to favour the mile trip. Light weight makes this more interesting and could transfer seller form on this return to handicap. 11-2 win

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.