The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

French open 2021

Home Forums General Sports French open 2021

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6683

Bets are below

STEFANOS TSISTIPAS 13/2

In form player from Greece can break his gland slam duck over next 2weeks he avoids Djokovic Nadal until final and while Theim and ZVEREV in draw feel topple them both has Chardy and then Korda but he be tired after run in Parma but way he playing every chance of Grand slam glory

KEI NISHIKORI 325/1 enhanced price

He found his form over last 2 months on clay took Nadal to 3 sets in Barcelona and out of those crazy prices he one to interested in may get Kchanov in round 2 but better in clay he is while Bautista Agut always tough a feeling he better on hard courts Zverev be tough but Kei not to be under estimated

JANNICK SINNER 40/1

In other half of the draw he got Nadal in 4th round which be hard for him but 12months on since loss to Rafa a much better player now and can cause the big names issues here

ASH BARTY 11/1 Ante post

Been in form on the clay her draw is nice to not many I feel cause her issues on clay a semi final vs Switiek looks likely but that rival more toughest passage out of both players. And Barty win a 2nd French open

DARIA KASATKINA 80/1

Has Doi up first then maybe Vencic though the Swiss miss better on quick terrain been a good year fir her with 2 wins and clay her best surface many questions seeds got to answer why I take them on.

NINA STOJOVNIC 1000/1

My 1st ever 4 figure price but a chance worth taking got Hibino then likely out of form RYBAKINA could be Kvitova who better in Madrid for clay events and could go further than people except

Any bets guys

The Tatling Cheekily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1244

You are in the game with Tsitspias Darren – well done.

I am loathe to jinx the rest of the match, but I’m currently watching Nadal / Djokovic, 1 set all, 3 games all, and the intensity and quality of this match is absolutely outrageously good. If it carries on like this, it will be a travesty when they have to empty the Phillip Chatrier at 10pm (British time) due to Paris lockdown protocol.

Insanely good this.

The Tatling Cheekily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1244

This is the best tennis match I have ever seen. Every other point needs a ‘shot of the championship’ contender to win it.

Jaw is on the floor here.

The Tatling Cheekily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1244

They are going off so the stadium can empty. The french crowd are absolutely boiling! Fuming!

EDIT – The Paris Local Authority are extending the Paris curfew, localised exclusively to Phillipe Chatrier Court, Roland Garros!! Great decision!

2-1 Djokovic, and that 3rd set could be the greatest Set of tennis in history. Absolutely incredible, no apologies from me for banging on about it. Special, special, special. I’m exhausted watching.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6683

Thank you the Tatling I hope Tsistipas can do it

And you see my sports bets thread 2 weeks ago had 2 Tennis winners Sebastian Korda and
    Barbora KREJCIEKOVA 14/1 in Strasbourg who just won French open I feel strange not stay on her at 200/1

The Tatling Cheekily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1244

Strangely enough Darren I think you have more of a chance against Djokovic then Nadal, even though Djokovic beat him. Good luck.

Thats one that got away with Krejciekova mate! I was willing her on today, her style reminds me a little of Agga Radwanska. Nice to see some guile get the job done over the power hitters.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.