French open 2019

Home Forums General Sports French open 2019

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5594

Start with mens bets 2bets for men and 3 for womens

RAFAEL NADAL 15/8

When he started the Rome masters he not won a event on clay losses to Tsitpas Fognini and Thiem and drifted to 15/8 for french open.But in Rome showed class and beat Novak in final and now odds on for title at Roland Garros many say the hardest thing in sports is to beat Rafa over 5sets in Roland garros.Now draw is out and Thiem and Novak in other side of draw.1st 3 matches be vs quailfiers and then maybe Goffin with biggest danger likely be Federer or Tsitipas in semi final so everything work out well.

GAEL MONFILLS 150/1

Never know what likely get with this mad but talented frenchman but way draw is could go far over next 2weeks Taro Daniel be awkward but should be seen off if get to round 4 he face Thiem that be a big battle but with home support and get the best of him.After that be Del Potro but every chance not get that far and Zverev or Novak in semi.

GABRINE MUGURUZA 33/1

This not a confident tip as struggle with injury over last month and womens is title be very hard to call.But if she can get 100 percent she has nice draw to go well here.Opens up against Taylor Townsend if fit enough will beat her but 1st test be vs Svitolina but she herself not in good form and had injury worries could get Stephens then but that one more better on faster courts though got to final here last year she did.A last 8 match vs in form Kiki Bertens but that one not shine on slams yet for all her recent results.And every chance get to final if fully fit.

MARKETA VONDROUSOVA 50/1

I not mention who Muguruza could get in semi finals as it could be this in form star since Australian open has got to quarter finals of events.She a dangerous foe for anyone and not fear any players this her draw is ripe for to cut through them as none of seeds would worry even Rome champion Pliskova this could be the stage for her to stamp her name on a grand slam.Kerber be 2nd match but she not in form on clay this season.Seeds like Wozniacki,Sevastova not worry her.She can make a big dent here this week.

IGA SWAITEK 200/1

We seen so many shocks in womens events Bianca Andrescu won indian wells 200/1.And this teen from Poland can cause problems for her rivals this week.Has a wildcard to face 1st then either Zhang or Wang on the clay better than both.1st seed get might be Kasatkina but that one out of form.Lilkey to get Halep then be hard that would but she is talented enough to beat her and if she does not fear anyone here.

Here my bets any of you guys have any bets as well how about you Nath or BigG anyone else to all our welcome

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5594

Done a 132/1 acca

Fognini
    Tsonga
    Federer
    Tsitipas
    Vondrousova
    Mladenovic
    Goffin
    Halep
    Stephens
    Gasprayan
    Fritz
    Bencic
    Puig
    Muguruza
    Swiatek

I need a bit of luck to cop this i will

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6097

I’ll stick a couple in to keep you company in here Darren. It’s probably Rafa’s to lose,
    and 15/8 was a great price you got for him Darren, he’s odds on now, but I’m not into
    odds on betting. I’ll have a go with Dominic Thiem at 9/1 with Boylesports
    and I’ll take Federer at 25/1 with Betvictor. I can’t pretend to know much about the tennis,
    but Thiem seems by the betting to be the most likely outside the big 2. Obviously this competition
    and surface doesn’t suit Federer, but if he does by chance take to it a bit more this year then
    surely he’s a big price. I’ll stick with those 2 and see how far I get.

Best of luck Darren :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5594

Good luck BigG any views on womens mate my 3 still there they are

BigGBigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6097

I haven’t a clue about tennis in general, and less so the women’s Darren.
    I see that your 3 in the women’s ares till in the hunt, and at much much
    lower prices than you took. I hope you hit it off with one of them, I’ll
    be keeping an eye mate :good:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.