The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Free to enter competition – Eider Chase

Home Forums Racing Competitions Free to enter competition – Eider Chase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 1176

Sean Trivass has kindly offered us a copy of each of his four “Statman” books to give away, with one lucky winner taking home the Cheltenham Special plus a copy of the National Hunt Bible UK, and the Irish equivalent. The runner up will get a copy of the Statman All-Weather Bible UK and Ireland (all of which are available to purchase on Amazon or via writesports.net).

Sean is a firm believer that history regularly repeats itself, and these books provide a wealth of information to help you improve your profit margins.

All you need to do is name the winner of the Eider Chase on Saturday (3.25pm Newcastle) before the race is off, and the winning distance (as a tie-break) and e-mail your answer to writesports0@gmail.com adding “Racing Forum” in the subject line to be in with a chance of winning (in the event of a tie a name will be drawn randomly).

Participant
    • Total Posts 6114

Thanks. I went for Amateur – 3 lengths.

Keymaster
    • Total Posts 1176

gl Joe

SirIvor
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6

Morning all – we have a lucky winner who will be receiving the books in the post next week – they should help him find plenty of winners! For the unlucky losers the books are all on sale on Amazon or via writesports.net – if you love your stats like me I am pretty sure you will not be disappointed!

Blocked
    • Total Posts 12998

I am "The Horse Racing Punter" on Facebook
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Ian_Davies_
    https://www.facebook.com/ThePointtoPointNHandFlatracingpunter/
    It's the "Millwall FC" of Point broadcasts: "No One Likes Us - We Don't Care"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.