The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Frankie Dettori Tests Positive

Home Forums Horse Racing Frankie Dettori Tests Positive

Viewing 6 posts - 52 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    andyod
    • Total Posts 4012

Seems like his statement is some kind of excuse.He better identify those people or he keeps weird "friends". More like a sniffing circle if you ask me.With friends like that who needs enemies.However that is beside the point."Friends" of the jockey were probably his drug providers.He should have kept his mouth and nose shut.But that is probably asking too much in his case.

Blocked
    • Total Posts 1684

Maybe we’ll see him on CBB next month?

Yes indeed we might. Will be very interesting to see how long he lasts before the mask slips. I’m looking forward to this.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-world-n … -23948582/

CrustyPatch
    Participant
    • Total Posts 921

A "moment of madness" and he wants to "move on". That’s what he has told the Celebrity Big Brother viewers tonight about his little drug matter.

First in and already teaming up with Rylan from the X Factor.

Where on earth did he get that flat cap from? Either Tommo or my Grandad by the looks of it.

He hasn’t stopped smiling yet.

But thanks to the police, he won’t be rubbing shoulders with Jim Davidson.

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

It’s amazing, but no surprise, how low some people will stoop to keep themselves in the limelight.

So he is still peddling the incredulous "moment of madness" line is he? I suppose the gullible will believe him.

It’s interesting racing has had two “personalities” in CBB, one a misogynistic oaf, the other a drug taker, what excellent publicity for the sport then!!! I’m sure RFC will put some wonderful spin on it.

McCririck kept his nose clean in CBB by picking it – I wonder if Dettori will manage to keep his nose "clean" whilst he’s in the house – not that I will be watching it.

Blocked
    • Total Posts 1684

He’s getting very sweaty in there and the forced smile is fading. Not long now before he cracks :twisted:

andyod
    • Total Posts 4012

Has the names of his "friends" who participated in this "moment" been released yet?

Viewing 6 posts - 52 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.