Rugby World Cup 2019

Home Forums General Sports Rugby World Cup 2019

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FinalFurlong91 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

potato
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 833

I think Argentina at evens will comfortably beat the 8/11 favourites in this match.

Starting soon ahould be a cracker.

Argentina to beat France at evens

Also got an outright on argentina at 20/1 to win the world cup. I think they will go close.

Richard88
    Participant
    • Total Posts 237

Cracking few matches today, well worth the 5.30am alarm.

I’m not betting at the moment but I had Argentina down as the value there, don’t blame you for putting that on. I saw 5/4 which is value in a match that I had down as a coin toss (which in the end it basically was).

If I was backing outright, I’d probably have been on SA. They were never going to have any issue getting out of the group (today was just to settle first and second) and then they avoid NZ until the final. They are more than capable of beating any other side in this on their day.

potato
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 833

They were all good matches today. Argentina v England will be an intersting match.

Richard88
    Participant
    • Total Posts 237

Yeah I’m not taking either the Argentina or France matches for granted. We’ll be favourites for both but they could go either way.

potato
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 833

Italy (-30) to beat Namibia – EVS

Namibia are the worst team in the tournament and the players have normal full time jobs.
    Italy may usually get the wooden spoon in the six nations but should comfortably take this lot apart and are a class apart. Will be disappointed if they cant cover the handicap in the early match.
    They will be desperate to earn a bonus point and should show Namibia no mercy.

potato
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 833

Have added AUSTRALIA 18/1 to win world cup.

All over the 5/4 for Australia to beat Wales today.
    If the Australians click they can beat any team in the world and a win against wales today could signal that the Australians are back and they would gain momentum through the tournament off thr back of a win here.

Australia are a heavyweight rugby world cup nation and have been heavily underestimated for this tournament.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE AUSSIES IN A RUGBY WORLD CUP

potato
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 833

I dont think this is going to be my rugby world cup. Everything I touch is going wrong.

Wales 10-0 up already and Aussies not clicking. :cry:

Richard88
    Participant
    • Total Posts 237

Glad I’m not punting at the moment. I was with you on the 5/4. Some improvement now at least.

Richard88
    Participant
    • Total Posts 237

Wow, cracking game. Was willing Oz over the line for you at the end but not to be sadly.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 698

Samoa +17 on the handicap looks a decent bet tomorrow

Scotland have made a lot of changes and the matches between these sides are generally competitive

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 698

It would be a decent bet if samoa didnt keep dropping the ball every single time they get it

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.