The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Forum member of the year D Avis has his say

Home Forums Lounge Forum member of the year D Avis has his say

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

lol…

I don’t care what he says he tells more lies than Billy Liar!

<br>Put all this stuff to bed no other banned members get this much attention so why all the fuss?

ps. incase anyone is wondering he already knows I don’t like him and that doesn’t bother any of us.

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

I think that material is copyright Razzer !!

Not like you to fall for that.

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

Hilarious!

If TRF is worth 500 quid, and who am I to argue with Diane’s ‘friend’, then you should be able to pick up PP for about a tenner!

For the record, being even slower on the uptake than even Diane imagines, I still don’t ‘realise’, as he seems to have somehow convinced himself, that his departure was cleverly orchestrated, or orchestrated in any fashion whatsoever come to that. I remain of the view that he, as is his wont, tried to be too smart for his own good and got his just desserts as a result. My bairns try similar tactics on a daily basis so I recognise it when I see it.

I also remain, as expressed elsewhere, firmly of the opinion that Diane should immediately change his Trailer Park Boys avatar (he’s pompously plumped for Julian, the slightly cool geezer who pulls all the strings on the park) for that of Jim Lahey.

For those not up to speed with TPB, Lahey is a failed policeman whose fall from grace has resulted in him ending up as the park supervisor, a role he is useless at but which he addresses with vigour and self importance, while in so doing attempting to give his life the purpose it so clearly lacks. Unfortunately for him, Lahey is the park laughing stock and is shafted, sometimes quite literally, at every opportunity.

Sound familiar?

(Edited by cormack15 at 10:16 pm on Feb. 15, 2006)

Daylight
    • Total Posts 369

Quote: from Daylight on 4:11 pm on Feb. 15, 2006[br]Hopefully a closing post for me on this subject which confirms to me beyond any reasonable doubt my stance on this issue is correct. The said ex-member in question has recently upload extract material referencing a private message conversation between him and I when he had my trust.

Although I could put numerous material right for the record, as I said earlier, I can’t be bothered as some people will only see what they want to see, and even if I bothered to explain I’d be wasting my time.  I have tried to stay above all the pettyness but things needed to be put to bed as it’s getting boring going over the same issues, over and over again. :banghead:<br>

My closing comments on the Peaty Sandy topic covered this first post above. I granted Razeen the chance to post his opinions on the subject as I know it’ll be brought up at some point soon so lets just get it out the way!

Before anybody asks, yes at the time of this PM I was prepared to sell the forum as I could not give it with the time deserved to maintain it properly and I thought I was holding it back from progressing further. It was an extremely busy time for us which I didn’t think would end after 2 years of similar workload, but thankfully it has as since this Christmas, so I can devote a lot more time here after hiring additional staff to assist my workload at work.  

I don’t really want to divulge any private messages sent but I should stress I thought Ian’s intentions at the time were best for TRF and after being asked a few times to name a price (above) I came up with the figure after talking to my boss who has purchased numerous businesses, his simple approx calculation was 7 times the turnover as long as the company was making average profit was a good way to gauge the value of a company. Which at the time I was told was a fair price by the person who made the above comments.

Anyway, I feel I’ve wasted far too much time on this and don’t want to get dragged into an internet mud slinging contest as I believe people can make their own minds up as to motives behind these consistent outbursts against TRF and myself.

Dave Jay,<br>No matter about copyright on this occasion as it has cut both ways now, you can’t use TRF material as your own and then moan when it is done to you at least Razeen bothered to acknowledge the aurthor.

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

JTS<br>Razeen<br>Cormack

Axis of Evil .. !

:biggrin:

Hold on big stuff who’s moanin’ .. :o

Daylight
    • Total Posts 369

Not directed at you personally DJ but a site that borrows copyright material and passes it off as it’s own, it would hardly be in a positition to quote copyright law (or as I put ‘moan’ )if it comes full circle.

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

:laugh:

.. don’t they all !

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Dave, I’m not evil, sorry I can’t post what most of you want to read!

<br>I can’t honestly understabd why you "campaign" for Ian, are you Gulf King on his forum by any chance? as you two are alike.

apologies to both you Dave and Gulf if I’m wrong.<br>

(Edited by Jim JTS at 10:46 pm on Feb. 15, 2006)

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

How dare you compare me to that wind up merchant .. I demand an apology immediately, you’ll be hearing from my solicitor etc ..

Daylight
    • Total Posts 369

Quote: from dave jay on 10:22 pm on Feb. 15, 2006[br]<br>Hold on big stuff who’s moanin’ .. :o <br>

Big Stuff!! You been talking to LRM or are you referencing my oversized Pengiun avatar? :biggrin:

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

:biggrin:  Is your solicitor a member too?

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

:laugh:

.. see now were all mates as it should be .. :biggrin: :cool:

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Is that what that avatar is? I often wondered what it was :giggle:

Daylight
    • Total Posts 369

OMG I can’t believe after nearly 5 years you didn’t know what it was!!!

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

:biggrin:  Not used to seeing blue & white penguins… :coolwink:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.