The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Formcast TopTwo

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Formcast TopTwo

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    elcartero
    Participant
    • Total Posts 861

Handicaps Only
    8 Runners or Less
    Formcast top two rated 78 and 77 (Must be clear; no joint 77s)
    Both must appear in the first four in the DM betting forecast.
    Back both to level stakes at BOG

615 Ffos Las
    78 The Disengager Lost[/color:2ojn7krm]
    77 Space Mission Lost[/color:2ojn7krm]

755 Windsor
    78 Grand Gold Lost[/color:2ojn7krm]
    77 Somemothersdohavem Lost[/color:2ojn7krm]

Feel free to suggest modifications or additional filters based on your own experience (In fact I would welcome them)!

Powered by Linux

elcartero
    Participant
    • Total Posts 861

24 April 2012

6.20 Towcester
    78 Upthemsteps

77 Ballyoliver 2nd 5/2

Powered by Linux

elcartero
    Participant
    • Total Posts 861

No qualifiers today.

Powered by Linux

elcartero
    Participant
    • Total Posts 861

No qualifiers today.

Powered by Linux

elcartero
    Participant
    • Total Posts 861

4.50 Perth
    78 Pocket Too

77 Jaunty Journey 2nd 9/4

Powered by Linux

Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25462

Well done again el. That’s twice now that you’ve had 1st and 2nd in few attempts. Ever thought about forecast betting? Other than that not much I can add to assist you as you know far more than me about these things. Shame Billion’s gone into hibernation as he would have something inspiring to say……… :|

Member since March 2008
    elcartero
    Participant
    • Total Posts 861

210 Market Rasen
    78 Ballyoliver

77 Springfield Raki

Powered by Linux

elcartero
    Participant
    • Total Posts 861

I do cover the forecast for a small stake but the selections often finish 1st and 3rd for some reason which is a bit frustrating to say the least but thanks for your input.
    Due to the total lack of interest in this thread I’m abandoning it as from today although I will continue to profit from the method.
    I’m sure Billion will reappear when the time is right and hopefully MrE will be back in due course with an update on the ‘Goose’…..I know you’re out there MrE but perhaps, like me, you’re continually disappointed by the lack of feedback!

Well done again el. That’s twice now that you’ve had 1st and 2nd in few attempts. Ever thought about forecast betting? Other than that not much I can add to assist you as you know far more than me about these things. Shame Billion’s gone into hibernation as he would have something inspiring to say……… :|

Powered by Linux

sean
    • Total Posts 248

Excellent thread , big fan of the DMs Formcast and use thier ratings as well as my own for several of my systems .
    Shame you’ve stopped it as I am sure there are winners aplenty to be found from this , as well as forecasts of course :D

Only just seen this thread as have been busy moving etc so havent been online

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Hello Elc, did I hear my name being whispered??…. I thought that Matron had contacted me in one of his trances….
    Did you know that he was deeply into meditation, I think it was meditation…. probably misheard, knowing Matron he was deeply into his MEDICATION. When I heard that there was a police raid on business men and doctors, I thought that Matron had been nabbed by the rozzers and that’s nasty place to get nabbed, it fair brings tears to your eyes…
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrE

Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25462

First gamble and now MrE pops his head into the place. It’s like an old legends meet up. Hope you are well and the gout is keeping at bay. billion has been on here of late but didn’t like myself and elc kicking his butt in the daylight cup.

Member since March 2008
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Hi Nathan…. we always had problems with Billy ‘Un, I’ve told him many, many times, to start wearing a petticoat under his dress. When the sun shines, those legs look like two twigs with ivy crawling up ’em….. yeah, yeah, I’m fully aware that I shouldn’t be taking the wee out of the old duffer, but he just doesn’t listen to reason.
    I had to ask Matron to pay him a visit cos I was really worried about this cross dressing, I stood outside the door listening to that awful racket, like two tom cats howling at the moon, my suspicious nature got the better of me and I peeked in….. oh, what a scary sight, I’ll never forget…. Billy was standing there with his skirt raised skywards (I thought that he was practicing for a parachute jump), but then I saw Billy’s knickers around his ankles and I thought, hello….. Matron was smacking old Bill around his botty with a willow sapling, I felt really sorry for Bill and was going to offer my profuse apologies for shopping him. As I stepped closer, I saw the tears running down the old goats face, I was about to put a stop to this when the old ‘un started screaming and it fair scared me to death…. until I heard what he was screaming….. it was, "don’t stop, don’t stop now or I’ll scratch your eyes out"…. his mascara was running and his lipstick was smudged, but there was absolute radiant joy on his face…. so I closed the door and left quietly.
    Don’t tell the rest of the forum about this, Billy the Skirt might find it a tad embarrassing, it’s between you and me, nobody else need know…..
    :D :D :D

MrE

Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25462

Billy’s secret is safe with us mate.
    …….
    ……
    …..
    ….

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Cynnui8JRAk/UC7YeBG96II/AAAAAAAACsA/5RJKfMsjHHo/s1600/smiley+face+megaphone.jpg

BILLY’S HAD HIS SKIRT SKYWARDS AGAIN.

Member since March 2008
    MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

I’m surprised at how dead this part of the forum is…. what has happened to Ward 7???…. Billion or Elc haven’t welcomed me back and where the hell is my nemesis, Ginge….
    Nathan whispered a good hello and Cognac is still posting illogical stuff (although it looks profitable at a glance)…. WTF has happened to the great Ward 7???… it was internationally known to be the nuttiest place in town, are the government cutbacks the cause of it’s demise.
    The old fart Matron is still posting, but nobody is listening, or if they are, they never reply to Matron (you don’t need to risk going into his office to be ravaged, although I think Bill likes it), but a heart felt tuff titty wouldn’t go amiss. Even Ginge taking the wee and talking rubbish about value, was always welcome…. why have you let this sanitorium disappear without trace (or almost)…. if it wasn’t for Nathan, Matron and Cognac (and the other guy posting about colour blindness… I forgot your name..) :D then this is almost defunct.
    You surprised me Mrs Billy ‘Un, I thought you were made of sterner stuff and would stick it out through thick and thin, but it appears that you have capitulated…. do you need me to hold your hand???…..

MrE

Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25462

MrE,
    Billy the bikini is over proboards on thehorsebox, I believe you are a member over there anyway he has been banging not just Matron but banging in the winners. On one system over the course of a couple weeks he netted +£80 from minimum stakes which is about a million quid in bills currency, I was told he purchased a rampaging rampant rarebit or something like that. I was about to start following him in (the system not the rarebit) when out of the blue he pulled the plug.
    I think if you post more on here mate he will be back quick a flash as he has a soft spot for you and will follow you off the high cliff with a parachute tucked into his stockings.

Member since March 2008
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

Nothing ever changes but whilst I am the topic of gossip it gives some other poor beggar a break.

It is always good to know that you are still alive and kicking "E" and trust all is well over there in the West and you have put your mac and wellies (oops I typed "willies") away for the summer.

I almost made it your way last week having been based in the Cotswold’s for 3 nights with the Kangaroo Kids.

Can you believe this, I was presented with an itinerary which included Stratford on Avon, Warwick Castle, Bourton on Water, Stonehenge, Bath and Oxford (Duracells not supplied) and the asked if there was anything I wanted to include.

Yes please, a visit to Cleeve Hill said I – they all laughed and said "no time for that".

I will get revenge next Easter when I go and visit them.

Billy's Outback Shack

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Proboards???…. Horsebox???…. are you talking twaddle again???… never heard of ’em, and if I’m a member, then dimentia is setting in because I have no memory of ’em whatsoever.
    Yes, I’ve been around a few forums having a nose around, in fact, Matron just nipped into my last forum and left a tube of K Y Jelly in my hand as a reminder of Ward 7…. not that I ever used that stuff though, I think he wanted me to pass it on to old Billy.
    I find it difficult to believe that the old goat had found a profitable system and then stopped posting, it probably went tits up…. or he couldn’t afford the daily paper….

MrE

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.