The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Food for thought?

Home Forums Archive Topics Food for thought?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gearoid VI
    • Total Posts 56

Now thats what I call an interesting post. Good stuff Stav. Now just go to http://www.betfair.com and get laying –

Classified  – 5/1<br>Seebald    – 4/1<br>Shooting Light  – 7/1    (Ladbrokes – CRAZY PRICE)<br>Valiramix  – 3/1

Thats just the start………….<br>

prince regent
    • Total Posts 221

<br>the prices on offer  are often more to do with  the pipe /mccoy factor than the actual ability of the nag

classisified to me looks a dodgy favorite

pixo
    • Total Posts 32

Good job Stav, cheers mate :)

robgomm
    • Total Posts 224

Well done Stav :clap: Great posting! Some very helpful information there for us all

jjimps
    • Total Posts 43

One thing to remember is that Pipe often has multiple runners especially at the festivals

MorgansHarbour
    • Total Posts 104

not exactly a graded race though Suny…

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

The way I treat Mr Pipe. Find tracks where he has made overall profits in the same type of race season after season and stick to those. He is actually quite consistent in this respect.<br>Asot any type of hurdle race<br>Doncaster any non hand hurdle race (winner last week 3/1)<br>Folkestone any non hand hurdle race<br>Fontwell  any n/h bumper<br>Hereford any hand hurdle race only<br>Lingfield Any HAND CHASE only<br>New Abbot any Non Handicap race<br>Plumpton any non hand race<br>Sandown any hand chase and non hand hurdle race<br>                50/1 2nd here from Mr Pipe<br>Sedgefield Any hurdle race<br>Taunton    Any Hand Hurdle race<br>hope this helps<br>

Gearoid VI
    • Total Posts 56

Please check your messages Stav……………

Daylight
    • Total Posts 369

WOW :shocked: Those stats really highlight where your money should be on certain events!!

Thanks Stav, these findings will influence the way I bet from now on.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.