The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Flat season Through the Card…

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Flat season Through the Card…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Maxilon 5
    • Total Posts 2432

Over the next few months, I’m going to try to go through the card at some principal meetings for no other reason than to keep me occupied.  Explanations will be given in a line, as I can go on like a runaway road drill if I’m allowed to. I’m also assigning strength, like Rixy used to, from 1-20.

So with the Flat season finally here, here’s my first go. Please, feel free to join in and we can have a laugh!

2.00. Eradicate. 1pt<br>Stable in blistering form. Has the rail and will improve.

2.30. Orpens Art 1pt<br>Stable won this before in 2002. Spencer up.

Free Handicap 3.10  Hinton Admiral 5pt Nap<br>Up in trip, back against age group, stable afire, make all.

Nell Gwyn 3.45  Kompete (E/W) 1pt<br>Value place bet, underrated and has damside stamina

4.20 Salford Mill 3pt (NB)<br>Highly rated Dante entry open to huge improvement

4.55. Velocitys Gift 1pt<br>Owned by Gay Smith. Trainer will be keen to impress

5.30 Black Moma (E/W) 1pt<br>Back on turf, a dual winner and a huge price in Hellfinale

Good luck whatever you fancy.

Cheers

Max

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.