First Favourite – carried forward

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems First Favourite – carried forward

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5678

26/11/2019

14:50 Sedgefield – Tonto’s Spirit – 2nd

November 2019

12/15 = 80% SR

MTD 6.13 pts YTD 22.75 pts

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5678

30/11/2019

12:05 Newbury – Silver Forever – 3rd
    19:50 Wolverhampton – Greengage – 2nd

November 2019

14/17 = 84% SR

MTD 8.03 pts YTD 24.65 pts

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5678

03/12/2019

14:15 Lingfield – Ruacana – U/P

December 2019

1/1 = 100% SR

MTD 0.95 pts YTD 25.60 pts

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5678

04/12/2019

19:10 Kempton – Purple Paddy- U/P

December 2019

2/2 = 100% SR

MTD 1.90 pts YTD 26.55 pts

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1978

Stone the crows, what has happened in here since I last popped in…… Matron has been demoted to “participant” and that Nathan chap is now a Moderator. I really can’t believe my eyes…. Matron, were you caught out “doing it” in your office with the other lads or did you pinch all the Vaseline from the store room????… I’m surprised that your still giving in to those “urges” after THAT operation.
    And what the hell’s happened to Ward 7???… it used to be a thriving den of iniquity and other rather dubious activities…. there was always someone around to relieve those pent up tensions after a HARD day, but it’s gone…. a sad return.

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1978

I’m just not understanding…. my gob has never been so smacked…. I’m gonna have to tell Billy the Skirt. and Nathan, what’s he doing as Moderator, he’s a bigger reprobate than Elcatero….. I’m scratching my head in wonderment….
    :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

MrE

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1978

I know you don’t give a toss, but I don’t care anyway…. Old Bill is still knocking around, him and his missus are both just getting over the ‘flu.
    We are in constant touch (yeah, I know it’s dirty) and we still talk systems and the rest of life’s workings. You will remember that Billy had a penchant for Australian racing, well, the old goat got me interested and we’ve been working on it for about 6 months now. At some point our paths parted and we each followed our own ideas and those same paths crossed again about a month later, at that point we assessed each others pointers (minds above the waistline Nathan)….. it appears that there’s some mileage in betting “down under”….. interesting subject aint it….. no???…. bugger off then….. :good:
    So it appears that we have something verging on tasty concerning the Upside Down races and I have always admitted to liking my things tasty…. I packed up drinking for awhile (17 minutes) under Billy’s orders, he said that when I typed anything, it was nonsensical, I had to disagree, I understood everything I was saying…. but in his ramblings, he mentioned a couple of you by name (preceded by the word A***ole), this encouraged me to pop in to see if you were all still alive….. but that looks extremely doubtful…..
    :wacko: :wacko:

MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5678

MrE,

No – not demoted as you put it – as I am an “Administrator” and “log-in” with those credentials when I need to.

Glad you and Billy are still in contact and pleased you have found an angle on the “G’day” nags.

Wishing you and Bill a very happy Christmas as you go down-under-together. B-)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1978

Bill and me “go down under together”…. mmmm, I think that might be bordering on the rude…. :yes:
    Where is everybody Matron???… I certainly hope that you haven’t resorted back to your old ways and had them doing that repetitive fire drill that you used to be so fond of, I’m sure that you can remember that you had all of us Ward 7 members sliding down the greasy pole…. and I use the word “sliding” and the “greasy pole” under advisement…. the Ward is dead…. notwithstanding the odd interference from Nathan and VTC…. and that begs the question, how on earth is VTC still posting “Midnight” selections and still be in profit???… astounding is the word, well done VTC.
    I had a quick furkle through the last few posts, it took me about two minutes….. what’s happened??? does nobody believe in systems anymore???…. I can’t believe that looking at systems has died along with Old Bill…. no, no, he aint dead yet, he just looks that way and you shouldn’t take the pee, the old git is 4 years older than God and although he looks as though he is decomposing, he is still in the land of the living.
    I mentioned that Billy the Skirt ( that was a lovely frock that he wore on those special occasions, although I thought he had passed that phase) was into(and I must use that phrase lightly) Australians… that’s koalas and suchlike, but he also had this bent (oooohhh) towards the Upside Down racing, so, before I go any further, I have to say that, if they lose, they were Bill’s selections, but if they win, you can thank me later.
    Mmmm… I was gonna pass up on this, but it might just give Ward 7 a much needed laugh… so on behalf of old Bill….
    Race 1 Gawler… Ethical Solution…. WON @ 2.05…. :yes:
    Race 1 Gosford… Kiss The Bride…. LOST….
    Race 3 Ecucha… Mount Madeira…. WON @ 4.10…. :yahoo:
    Race 3 Gosford… Matowatakape…. LOST….
    Race 3 Bunbury… Jakestar…. LOST….
    Now watch Billy make a right plonker of himself…..

G’night all…. it was really great to touch base again…. nothing much in this life that ties people together, but TRF has tis inner ” feeling” that there is always a need to “pop back”….. good to see that some of the stalwarts remain, that is usually the ign of a good strong forum…. but more posters needed or it ll fails…. it;s a bit like global warming, you follow that theory or you don’t, then its down to you to decid on the next path….
    I hope I can keep popping bk on… keep it all going guys….

:good: :good: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yes: :yes:

Edit for updates…. Good old Billy made a 1pt profit…..

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1978

Bugger…. I aint p***ed, honest…. with all those missing letters, it looks like my batteries need replacing. I’ve heard that Matron has had a lot of problems with his “toys” running out of batteries, but I’ve never experienced it with my mouse before…. no, that’s not a euphamism, I’m serious. My mouse is playing up…. I’ll put new batteries in tomorrow….. sod off Nathan, you know the score…. you told me many times that your batteries run out and I know that you’ve got those sorta things on 240v for more power anyway…. your a dirty git…..

MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5678

05/12/2019

13:30 Wincanton – Findusatgorcombe – 2nd
    16:50 Southwell – Clipsham Tiger – U/P

December 2019

4/4 = 100% SR
    3.80 pts YTD 28.45 pts

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1978

OK Matron…. sorry I pinched your thread but I just wanted to touch base again. I hope the Ward gets refurbished soon, it’s a bit lacking in inmates….

MrE

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4049

When things don’t change they very much remain the same and there he goes again using my name in vain and barging in on Matron‘s thread and then having to say sorry for doing so.

Thank’s for the Seasonal Greetings Matron to which I reciprocate.

Now should our cardboard Welshman wish to start an Australian (or foreign shores) thread it really must have it’s own heading and not impinge on other well established ones.

If my name is to have it’s copyright stolen I feel it necessary at the very least to provide selections correctly attributed to myself.

Billy's Outback Shack

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    • Total Posts 21093

I’m not a real moderator MrE
    Matron just likes to dress me up as one
    weird kind of fetish if you ask me but at least other members on here tip their hats to me now.
    all one of them…. :whistle:

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5678

06/12/2019

17:00 Newcastle – Brushwork – 1st 13/2

December 2019

4/5 = 80% SR

(2.70) pts YTD 21.95 pts

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.