The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

finally back online!!!

Home Forums Lounge finally back online!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #6075
    daiesy
    Member
    • Total Posts 104

    hey guys, hows things been? havent been on here for ages, but now ive got the net hopefully ill be on here more often, but causing less trouble!!!
    anyone seen zome or katy recently?

    more importantly, does anyone remember me??

    love ya loads
    belle of the valley
    daiesy

    #132108
    non vintage
    Member
    • Total Posts 1268

    Welcome back daiesy. How’s you and what are you up to?

    #132114
    daiesy
    Member
    • Total Posts 104

    yo hello m8, doing my NVQ3 now, trying to figure out wormers an stuff!! I started in september an only have three things left to do!!
    got 94% in my tech cert so i’m doin well!

    loving the fact our horses are mad fresh atm! :roll:

    #132134
    Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1904

    Zome is certainly still with us.
    I believe katy has limited computer access these days.

    #132405
    Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6183

    Hello Daiesy,

    Welcome back.

    Regards – Matron
    :cool:

    #132411
    rory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

    I believe katy has limited computer access these days.

    That’s because she’s locked in GD’s cellar :shock: :shock:

    #132417
    Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1904

    Damn,I’ve been found out!!

    #135149
    Meshaheer
    Member
    • Total Posts 486

    Hey Daiesy, good to see you on here again – I’m glad things are going well for you.

    About time I showed my face around here more often again!!!

    #135578
    RichK
    Participant
    • Total Posts 201

    My gosh, this thread is like 2002 all over again! Good to see you’re all still here – welcome back Daisey!

    #135782
    daiesy
    Member
    • Total Posts 104

    like 2002? lol explain!!!!

    (cant remember yesterday half the time)

    daiesy

    hey maybe me an Katy an co will bring back the virtual bar in the chatroom again, that was a rite laugh! except there is never anyone in there, wher are you guys?

    #136372
    Meshaheer
    Member
    • Total Posts 486

    I can remember 2002 – it’s when I first joined TRF and spent 90% of the time on here (the rest of the 10% was studying for my A Levels). I partook in a lot of Hawk Wing bashing too. Plus it was the time when Daiesy and Katy had the online bar in the chat room!

    My life is tremendously busy these days so I can’t go on here quite as much.

    Good to see the old ‘uns are around :)

    #136537
    daiesy
    Member
    • Total Posts 104

    you calling me old? early twenties thanks!!!! *affronted sob*
    an yes i spent 2 much time on here then as well

    the online bar was hilarious, i never spent so much time on the internet laughin. virtually drunk eh? lol, dont think anyone ever thought of that before!

    daiesy :lol: 8)

    one exception for laughing my head off beside that is http://www.icanhascheezeburger.com

    #136602
    graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

    Arrrggghh, those bloody grammatically- and verbally-challenged kittehs!!!

    CATS!!!

    I meant cats!!!

    Not kittehs!!!

    Frighteningly, there are people out there in cyberspace fluent in lolcat. “I are not cakez!” Correct, but u iz annoying. :roll: :lol: I reckon there’s still no beating this little lot;

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTasT5h0LEg

    gc
    (a mere newbie compared to all the veterans elsewhere on this thread!)

    The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

    #137101
    daiesy
    Member
    • Total Posts 104

    but i likez kittehs, is so kool

    rotfl
    daiesybelle

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.