Final furlongs failed flutters

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Final furlongs failed flutters

This topic contains 123 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  FinalFurlong91 2 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)
  • Author

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

Thanks guys

Hit the post a few times this week but marmelo has got me back on track, 9/4 was a ludicrous price thanks mr paddy power

When it comes to dettori nathan he always seems to pick the right one, he gave raffle prize a cracking ride too but the winner was just a better horse

+£112.92

Hopefully find a few winners at york

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

Great voltigeur

Constantinople 5/2 £10 win

Gotta take on the short priced fav here who has plenty to find on the figures. Can see constantinople reversing the form with Nayef road 3lb better off at the weights

Thought he was given a pretty average ride last time and hit the front way too early for a quirky horse

Hoping he will be held up with norway at the front going a good pace to set it up for his stablemate

See no reason constantinople shouldn’t continue improving as he still looked green last time

+£102.92

Istabraq
    Participant
    • Total Posts 113

What’s your opinion оn lаurеns аt 4/1 fоr thе Сіtу Оf Yоrk Ѕtаkеs FF? Тhе соnnесtіоns hаs sаіd shе’ll dеfіnіtеlу run іn іt whіlе а lоt оf thе оthеr hоrsеs hаvе dоublе еntrіеs sо І’d thіnk іt’l сut uр & shе wіll shоrtеn а lоt – whаt’s уоur thoughts?

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

It’s a tough race to get a handle on at this stage

With several double entries and surely sir dancealot unlikely to run again so soon it definitely has the potential to cut up

I would be suprised if Laurens didnt end up 11/4 or shorter

What I will back is a tough one at this stage, I’m a big fan of Laurens but she has that gp 1 penalty and the trip is very much an experiment from connections

It may be tough for her to concede 5lb to one master over this trip

Certainly wouldnt put you off laurens at 4/1 though as I can definitely see her shortening

It may be a watching brief for me looking forward to the foret later in the season

Istabraq
    Participant
    • Total Posts 113

Good call :good:

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1889

It may be tough for her to concede 5lb to one master over this trip

Has One Master’s penalty been lost now, can’t remember the cut off time for G1s won the season before?

**ignore me** racecards been updated since yesterday

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

York 4:15

Frosty 5/1 £10 win

Was a massive eye catcher last week over a shorter trip

Am a little surprised she is running again so soon, but at 5/1 it seems worth risking the bounce factor

+£92.92

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

City of york stakes

Sir dancealot £5 win 9/1

I know he ran last week and has to quickly back up but back on his preferred ground it seems worth the risk at this price

Especially with Laurens there to set a stiff pace for him to aim at

+£87.92

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

3.00 york

Firmament to place (4 places)

3.55 £10 betfair exchange

Horse loves york and always seems to finish in the places so has to be a solid place bet. In fact hes never finished outside the first 3 at the track, so you can guarantee he will now iv backed him hahaha

+£77.92

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

Firmament squeezed into 4th just about so decent win there, may as well have burnt the tenner I put on frosty though

Got one for tomorrow from my tracker

7:40 curragh

Kastasa 7/2 £10 win

Won last time out despite being very green, still unexposed only having had 4 career starts and open to plenty of improvement so no reason she wont take another step forward

+£103.42

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

That was actually very very impressive from kastasa, it looked as though the front runner had stolen a race at the curragh again this season, but kastasa came flying late to get up on the line

Definitely think this one has another win or two in her as they pulled well clear

+£148.42

Gonna have a proper look at tomorrow’s racing now, a little gutted I never backed battaash but I said to myself 3/1 was the price I’d take and he didn’t quite get there

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

1:55 york
    Wissahickon 7/4
    3:55 newmarket
    Pretty pollyanna 5/4

£5 double

Pretty pollyanna dropped considerably in grade after good runs in both the july cup and prix maurice de gheest looks a good thing to me, was expecting her to be odds on.

This looks a good chance for wissahickon to get his autumn campaign going too against a few horses who are beginning to dissapoint after looking promising. Goes well fresh, has won at the track and on gd to firm in the past plus has dettori on board what could possibly go wrong.

4:50 york

Beringer 10/1 £2.50 e/w (4 places 1/4 odds)

One of the biggest hard luck stories at goodwood, was absolutely cruising before getting no sort of run

Is undoubtedly well handicapped but looks tricky to win with, probably the last chance I will give him I think. Has one of these races in him and hopefully it is tomorrow.

+£138.42

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2328

WD with Kastasa :good:

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

16:10 goodwood

Limato 5/2 £10 win

Beat glorious journey and suedois giving 5lb his run before the july cup, only has to give away 3lb this time in an arguably weaker race since there is no glorious journey

If he runs to that level again should be very hard to beat

+£128.42

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

3:15 epsom

Count otto 9/2 £5 win

suffered trouble in running when behind Poyle vinnie at goodwood and is better off at the weights here

Is also a course and distance winner which is always useful at epsom since plenty of horses dont like the track

Decent second last time behind what looked a well handicapped winner who connections deemed good enough to run in a listed race last saturday (though he was well beaten in behind raucous and pretty pollyana)

+£123.42

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.