Final furlongs failed flutters

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Final furlongs failed flutters

This topic contains 103 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  FinalFurlong91 1 day, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)
  • Author

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Nice win for advertise, got to the front way too soon but hung on anyway

Caps off a decent week

+£105.42

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Rose of lancaster stakes

Addeybb 2/1 £10 win

Bit of rain in the forecast so should get his ground and prove far too good for these fingers crossed

+£95.42

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Quiet week this week

But one for the tracker

Broad street just came a fast finishing third to latrobe in a gp 3 at leopardstown after being held up off a slow pace and suffering trouble in running

Only his third start and should be one worth following in the weak middle distance to staying races at gp3-gp2 level in ireland going forward

One of my other tracker horses, last look (full sister to farhh), ran earlier in the week at Nottingham and won well under hands and heels and looks a decent prospect. Didnt back it as it was odds on.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Arlington secretariat stakes 23:28

Never no more £5 win 9/2

Fascinating runner for me having not run since beating madhmoon earlier in the season though he was receiving weight and had race fitness

Just intrigues me they have targeted this race and at that price feel compelled to risk a few pennies

Also has a nice draw in 3 and hope Ryan Moore can get himself in a good position to swoop late on

+£90.42

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Looks like I was right, addeybb far too good for them and 2/1 was a silly price. I missed 9/4 hesitating but 2/1 still very nice against such a weak field, everything went wrong for the horse last time out and was good to see kingscote do what you should always do when you are on the best horse, keep it simple.

+£120.42

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Hungerford stakes

Safe voyage 5/1 £10 win

Cant see this price lasting long with loads of rain in the forecast for the week

Think on much softer ground he will easily reverse curragh form with hey gaman, the form of which looks strong with romanised following up yesterday in a group 1 and hey gaman coming second in the Lennox stakes

The ground will not be ideal for sir dancealot so happy to take him on this time

Think safe voyage will be very tough to beat if the rain does come

+£110.42

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Geoffrey Freer stakes

Morando 7/1 £5 win

Has been running in the big group 1s over 1m4f and struggling but back over 1m 5 1/2 furlongs on what will like be soft to heavy ground hopefully he will recapture the form that saw him easily beat kew gardens and magic circle at chester

+£105.42

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Gowran park 6:20

De name escapes me £5 win 9/2

Came a distant second to trossachs on his last flat run but has a monumental switch in the weights

Was giving 15lb that time and is receiving 8lb this time

Off such a low weight has to have a cracking chance

+£100.42

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

De name escapes me 4/1 £5 win

Decided this one deserves my usual max stake of a tenner.

Watching the race replays from their curragh meeting trossachs got the run of the race,which at the curragh has been vital this year.

whereas de name escapes me was drawn 14, got stuck very wide at the start and the jockey was forced to place him right at the back

He then flew home from miles back to claim second despite carrying 10 stone

Carrying 8 stone 6lb today and trossachs carrying more than he was that day I’d be disappointed if de name escapes me doesnt get much much closer

If he runs to the same level think he has a cracking chance only worry is the poor run over hurdles at galway since, but at 4/1 and 9/2 I’m happy to take that risk

+£95.42

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Disappointed with that one, thought I was on the winner turning in

De name escapes me just seemed to run in snatches and couldn’t quite get balanced in the final 2 furlongs

When he did finally get going was making up ground quickly in the dying strides

Watching the head on I feel a little sorry for the jockey as the horse was running all over the track

The horse definitely has plenty in hand off his mark and will win soon

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Well my 5/1 safe voyage and 7/1 morando now look cracking prices

Hopefully one of them can get the job done now

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Prix morny

Raffle prize 5/1 £5 win

Has looked very good the last twice and with frankie surely choosing her over A’Ali looks the bet to me at the pricea

+£90.42

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 573

Prix kergorlay

Marmelo 9/4 £10 win

Given he is receiving 4lb from second fav call the wind who he finished well ahead of off level weights last time out I was expecting him to be shorter than this so happy to take the 9/4

+£80.42

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20661

Great thread FF91
    Unlucky yesterday after getting those prices
    Very interesting that Frankie has chosen Raffle Prize over A’Ali would of bet my virtual life that he’d have been on A’Ali… :rose:
    good luck

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n

Istabraq
    Participant
    • Total Posts 106

Nice one

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.