Fillies and Mares champions day 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Fillies and Mares champions day 2019

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Frenchy15 5 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5427

SEARCH FOR A SONG 25/1

Put her up in my tips thread for race last night happy with win and Jack on twitter knows am a fan of this horse to looks like this be next for her it true find form with Star Catcher but that one not get a easy lead see a few AOB pacemakers in field to i feel she will do it

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20746

Worth a go at that price Daz,
    trainer said be more of a 4 y/o

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 643

I’d be very interested in mehdaayih

But god knows what gosden will run

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26229

If Enable were to win the Arc then this race would be an easy/lovely British goodbye.
    Can but hope. :heart:

value is everything

potato
    Participant
    • Total Posts 680

DAME MALLIOT ew 25/1

If this girl does what Im expecting her to do in the Park Hill in less than an hour then she could potentially go off as one of the favourites for the fillies and mares. As such I could not resist having a little go antepost.

If she gets beat in the park hill then I have probably done my money.

Magical is currently fav for this and Im expecting her to get obliterated at the weekend.

:good:

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2238

Will Magical swerve this and mop up the breeders cup turf with no enable?

Frenchy15
    Participant
    • Total Posts 466

Star Catcher’s win in the Vermeille today will surely have her go off favourite for this should she turn up which looks a decent shout now with JG looking like he wants to keep her to running against her own sex for now.

With Magical and AOB leaning towards a rematch with Enable , 5/1 isn’t going to last long

Star Catcher 5/1

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1889

Magical could run in both couldn’t she?

Coronet might also go to F+M and Frankie loves her, remember him saying so after her last run. For all she’s not a tip-top G1 mare. Slight worry he’d choose her?

Been looking at the exact same bet Frenchy lol

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Frenchy15
    Participant
    • Total Posts 466

I can’t see Magical doing both, but it is a worry otherwise as JG actually has a few in this at the top of the market and they could opt to go straight to the breeders cup with Star Catcher and run something else.

In fact take out Magical and Search for a Song who looks done for the season now and JG has the first 5 in the market so it’s very possible he’ll go with something else to be fair yes!

It’s probably a bit more risky than I’d usually go for on an anti post but if she does turn up she’ll go off really short against what is currently looking like lining up.

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1889

Agree on that Frenchy. She handles all ground + has course form. Very solid.

Frenchy15
    Participant
    • Total Posts 466

Wondering whether to add an AOB horse also with the doubt about Star catcher turning up though. Seems to me Magic Wand could end up being the number 1 after her fine second on Saturday or maybe they step up Goddess? She looked like she might want further on Saturday to the naked eye. Magic Wand is 20/1 best price still, but as low at 8s.

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1889

I’d be wary of MW on softer going! Goddess could be a shout for it 50s with PP and Betfair! Hard to know so far out though!

Frenchy15
    Participant
    • Total Posts 466

Yeah thats true ground wise. Assuming Magical doesn’t go here, AOB does not have an obvious one at this point.

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1889

Trying to gauge roughly what horses we are looking at here:

Magical- probably could
    Star Catcher- You’d imagine it would seem likely
    Coronet- Again probable
    SFAS- I think it would be a good race for her to go for, see no reason why she wouldn’t bar Weld wanting to give her time off.
    Enbihaar- Again Gosden, 1M4 around Ascot would probably suit her too. Has a fair bit to find IMO.
    Mehdaayih- don’t think so.
    Anapurna- Could see her going, can’t give her a break and not run surely!
    Tarnawa- Maybe Weld runs her instead of SFAS and she’s retired this year? Likely IMO.

The rest who knows! Goddess i thought seems a sneaky good shout, but its guesswork if she’ll show.

Frenchy15
    Participant
    • Total Posts 466

The Racing Post race analysis said maybe Goddess is better over shorter I was reading this morning. I need to go back and have another look at that race yesterday, I was watching it on a very small screen in fairness. She is 50s for this though!

I think they said yesterday already SFAS is done for the season now, but Tarnawa is likely to go.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.