The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

eye candy in racing

Home Forums Lounge eye candy in racing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    daiesy
    • Total Posts 104

well just read somethin about there bein no eye candy in racing, well i could name a few but am reluctant to, but for the last time sam thomas is not ‘eye candy’

ruby walsh is tho ;)

daiesy 8)

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7922

think we need to have a vote on this one! I vote for Sam Thomas…..

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

KautoStar is eye candy…..

err, that’s Kirsty (KautoSar on here), not the racehorse.

Sorry Kirsty – but you are fit :D

Mike

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

Emma Lavelle

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

I nominate Mrs Column.

Her link to racing is tenuous at best, being just an occasional punter and the other half of a racing media nonentity, but that’s good enough for me.

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Was she standing behind you when you wrote that GC? :D

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

gc are you allowed to nominate any other female other than Mrs Column? or will your bollocks be kicked if you do?

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

Sadly not, David. But she will be later – we’ve both got the afternoon off work. Giggity!! 8)

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

gc are you allowed to nominate any other female other than Mrs Column?

Are there any other females?

gc

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

:lol: :lol: you must be owned gc

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

It’s a proper permit holder-type operation, Jim – one person owns, trains and rides.

gc

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

I’m not so sure, I can think of a few racing ‘names’ who I find rather easy on the eye.

Maybe I just have low standards!

As for the Ruby / Sam Thomas discussion though, no contest – Ruby wins by a mile!

Gazs Way De Solzen
    • Total Posts 2440

Has anyone got that female, lady jockeys calendar? ? ?

Think it could do with scanning in.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

Has anyone got that female, lady jockeys calendar? ? ?

Think it could do with scanning in.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Failing that, Gareth, John Beasley’s excellent Big Green Book, an annual pictorial of the previous season’s point-to-point season, usually contains one or two A4 pictures of, ahem, conventionally attractive female point riders in limited clothing.

I have a copy of said annual at home, but sadly for yourself no working scanner at present. The book is £24 – or thereabouts – from the Paleface Publications website, or whichever pointing meeting John is attending on a given day.

For my money, the spread is actually the least attractive thing in the whole book, next to the rich, evocative picture Beasley’s photos paint of the amateur sport. But maybe that’s just me.

gc

Friggo
    • Total Posts 1593

Easy (although not very original)- Kirsty Milczarek. Not only a lovely-looking girl, she’s also a very competent rider.

There was also a very fine young lady who was interviewed alongside Sue Smith on C4’s Cheltenham coverage last week. I believe her name was Gemma, although I was momentarily dumbstruck and forgot to read the caption that appeared below her!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 324 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.