The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Ever fancied destroying the earth?

Home Forums Lounge Ever fancied destroying the earth?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

Maybe you wake up some days and think "what shall I do today?"<br>What about having a go at destroying the earth?  There are various options.  You never know, you may save the various warring factions in the ME the trouble of instigating WW3 by simply, proactively, blowing the entire god-forsaken place to pieces for them.<br>At any rate, it would make a change from popping down the DVD store.

http://qntm.org/destroy

I would try it, but I have no access to a particle accelerator.  If you have one sitting around at home doing nothing, why not have a go?  It might be fun.

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

I think we all ultimately destroy the Earth because when our time comes to die it will cease to exist and we will transcend to a better place and meet the Great Light Beast.

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

I never thought about it like that.  After all, the world is only as terrible as our interpretation of it.  Without the mind, body and soul, the world simply flickers out of existance.<br>BTW Dave, you don’t have a particle accelerator you can lend me do you? :biggrin:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

I’ll just nip and have a look .. the Missus might have put it in the loft with my records .. !!

:biggrin:

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2728

:sing:     :old:ee

I see trees that have been<br>   red roses blue<br>   I see them booomed<br>   for the sake of you<br>   and I think to myself <br>   what a wunnerful game

Tony Bennet in paradise

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

If one person was surely destined for paradise, Tony would be top of my list,

he truely is a man o’God !!

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2728

flatcapgamble…the sun has destroyed a lot of the earth this year. There are cracks everywhere and nowhere to hold a crap :coolwink:

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

flatcap-you’re talking sh!te :biggrin:  Get gamble back :cool:

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2728

<br>flatcapgamble…I’ve been attacked :crying: I’ll fetch my bone :biggrin:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.