The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

EQUINE INVESTOR METHOD.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems EQUINE INVESTOR METHOD.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi all <br>Thought i would drop in and say hello, theres some new members i see,and some of the original bunch from when i last posted.<br>Well here are the steps fer the new method.

1.Use any newspaper or sporting paper.

2.From the highest prize money flat meeting or allweather meeting.

3.In each race on the card what we are looking for are horses placed only first or second last time out current season form only.

4.Go down the race and the first horse with a placing of either first or second last time out is the selection for that race,please note first placed horses do not take prasedent over seconds,they are both equal. repeat this for all the races at the meeting.

5. Stake as follows 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,6,8,10 stop at a winner,return to 1 point or after ten losers.

Here are selections for sunday4th feb 07.

KEMPTON.

1.20.Popolo.

1.50. no selection.

2.20.Comeintothespace.

2.50.Ninth House.

3.20.Gentlemens Deal.

3.50.Mataram.

4.20.Lorikeet.

Those are todays selections,lets see how we do.<br>Spend the rest of the day reading through some of the posts,to catch up.

Regards.<br>Daz.:cheesy:  

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

Best of luck, Daz.

There looks to be some logic in this method as it requires recent form and starts at the top with(approximatley) the best horses in all races except maidens – where only 2nd place last time would qualify.

I would be surprised if it was profitable long-term, but it’s an interesting approach which might lend itself to a few filters down the line.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.