The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

England on the net ! ! !

Home Forums General Sports England on the net ! ! !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4378

Shame, shame, shame!

We pay our TV licence which after all is expensive enough and then we pay circa £40 pm to Sky and no one wants to air Englands game which will be going out to a limited 1 million.

This is not right I say.

One web site claims if yo have an account with Bet365 you can access and watch it for free but even so the masses are being deprived.

I have emailed The prime Minister complaining but David cameron has the stage this week at Manchester so get emailing him and complain of the injustice: –

camerond@parliament.uk

Make his site crash with the volume of emails, pass his email address on to all you footie mates and get them to do the same.

Billy's Outback Shack

insomniac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1453

I too am disappointed that it’s only on the net; I won’t be paying to watch. Sky + ESPN subs is enough (+TV licence).
    Rather than complaining to politicians Billion, fans might do better by refusing to pay. That might put off internet-only providers from grabbing furture games.

Neil Watson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1376

How can no TV station want to bid to show this game.

Sure we have qualified and ok on BBCi you can watch Wales v Norway but this our National team, Still with Strictly and X Factor being the main priorities what do you expect.

Even C4 could do a one off and get Thommo hosting it from the Knavesmire after the racing coverage.

Would not bother e-mailing Cameron he is far to busy getting disabled people into work while thinking of ways to sack able bodied people.

Neil Watson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1376

How can no TV station want to bid to show this game.

Sure we have qualified and ok on BBCi you can watch Wales v Norway but this our National team, Still with Strictly and X Factor being the main priorities what do you expect.

Even C4 could do a one off and get Thommo hosting it from the Knavesmire after the racing coverage.

Would not bother e-mailing Cameron he is far to busy getting disabled people into work while thinking of ways to sack able bodied people.

sberry
    • Total Posts 1800

Yes, if you have a funded bet365 a/c it is free to watch through their website though I suspect they’ll be a load of other live streams available, legit or otherwise, it’ll just take a bit of googling.

On the plus side, the local pub will be quieter than usual for a footy night, unless some idiot brings a laptop and projector out with them.

Goldikova
    • Total Posts 1537

They should show it on local bbc stations in England. Nobody else really cares about this match because you’re already through. Look at the uproar at everyone not being forced to watch a pointless match when we don’t get many meaningful Scotland games.

Pompete
    • Total Posts 2391

I agree with you SB. Put all Englang games on the internet I say.

You can watch a bit of racing in the bookies and then nip in the pub without being forced to wrestle to the bar, with some fat, sweaty barstard whose squeezed himself into a football shirt or their doppy missus’.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.