The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Ecuador

Home Forums General Sports Ecuador

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

7/1 with some Bookmakers – what’s the catch? They have played better with the Germans and the Germans need to win to top the group. I’ll be having a decent wager on Betfair.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

I agree. I don’t get the pricing on this. There’s no way the Germans should be odds on to win this match. I’m going to lay Germany as I’m not so confident that Ecuador will actually win but no reason to believe the Germans can either. The pricing should be similar to that of the Eng vs Swe match IMO.

I also think that T&T are a cracking bet to beat Paraguay. They still have a mathematical chance of making the second round while Paraguay are only playing for pride. T&T currently 4.50 on BF.

I already backed Sweden at 2/1 to top this group pre-tournament so I’m not having a bet in the England game.

I’m staying away from the Poland vs Costa Rica game. I’m a bit wary of matches with only pride at stake for both teams. Having said that, Poland are shocking price at 1.79 as they will feel that their tournament is already a failure whereas the Costa Ricans would love to go home with a victory.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Having seen Ecuador line up without either Tenorio or Delgado, I have now laid my LAY (for want of a better phrase) so I stand to win 58c (before commission) if Germany win!:o

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Awful day yesterday with both Poland and Paraguay winning and Sweden failing to top Group B. Lost most of my winnings from Spain the night before.

Poland have been a real bogey team for me. Backed them to win their opener, then layed Germany in the second and then layed Poland yesterday. Glad to see the back of them I can tell you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.