The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

E.S.I.M. Part 1

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems E.S.I.M. Part 1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi guys.

Just been reading through the forum catching up after my break, forum seems to have steadied up a bit, wheres all the old forum members got to, come on guys lets get this show back on the road.:cheesy:

Heres a system to get things going again E.S.I.M part1 there is a part 2 but im still fine tunning it at the moment.

This part is for the all weather season and turf flat season.<br>Part 2 is for national hunt.

E.S.I.M. part 1.

1. All weather only.

2. All races considered.

3.Current season last time out two form figures only to be used.<br>11  21  12  22  31  32

4.Must have had a recent run up to 21 days.

5.Must be quoted in the first five of the sporting life betting forcast.

6.Must be a distance winner.

Back all selections even if there is more than one in a race, its best to have two or more bites at the cherry with decent form horses.

1 point level stakes all selections.

So there you have it, will put up selections on friday for saturdays two a/w meetings.

Daz.:)

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Selections for saturday 6th december 2003.

LINGFIELD.<br>11.55 chateau nicol 1 point win.<br>11.55 pants 1 point win.<br>1.25 cold turkey 1 point win.<br>3.40 gallery breeze 1 point win.<br>3.40 bint makbul 1 point win.

WOLVERHAMPTON.<br>7.00 perfect night 1 point win.<br>7.30 sharp hat 1 point win.

Here goes:cheesy: :) <br>Daz.:cheesy: <br>

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Well sods law put something new up and it goes tits up on the first day how embarising, never mind.<br>One good winner will soon turn it around, take the rough with the smooth, anyway its only the first day.:cheesy:

Selections for monday 8th december 2003.

SOUTHWELL.

1.10 Mutarafaa 1 point win.

2.40 Rock Concert 1 point win.

Bank stands at 7- points loss at the moment, dont give up on me yet.:cheesy: :) things can soon change in this game.

See ya later.<br>Daz.;)

(Edited by darrell at 11:39 pm on Dec. 7, 2003)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.