The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Dublin Chase 2021

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Dublin Chase 2021

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16273

This looks like Chacun Pour Soi’s to lose, but I’ll go with one at a price….

https://www.racingpost.com/racecards/187/leopardstown/2021-02-06/776296

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/national-hunt/dublin-chase/winner

I’ve went his his stablemate Tornado Flyer. Certainly not booked for a place here, but his rare foray over three miles last time, didn’t really work out, and I’d prefer to judge him on his close second to Min in The John Durkan. He’s probably better known as one for the intermediate trip, but I’m happy with him stepping back.

Before that run he found only Daly Tiger too good in a hot handicap, and that horse has franked the form since.

Obviously pushing it for the win, but I really do think he can make the frame here, and 20’s looks big

Tornado Flyer 20’s EW

Autumnal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 367

I’ve always been a big Notebook fan, but he’s not in the same league as CPS.

I’ll stand by him though at 6/1 ew, as I think he can at least get close than he did at Christmas

Kris
    Participant
    • Total Posts 626

Min is right up there as one of my favourite jumpers. Even though Chacun Pour Sois looks unbeatable here, I just wonder if he can spring a big shock here at 7-2.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2718

The more notebook drifts the more interesting him w/o chacun gets

He hits 3/1 il be tempted

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2655

Hes just different class, absolute monster.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3811

Good isn’t he?

Cork All Star
    Participant
    • Total Posts 807

Hope Min is OK. It was a really strange mistake from him. Glad Mullins pulled him up.

jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3021

Some horse isn’t he. Townend looked to be enjoying it as well, will i got round them- nope i’m going that easy i’ll wait for the gap….what a horse.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.