The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Dettori win in Jockey Club???

Home Forums Horse Racing Dettori win in Jockey Club???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 36

He will ride Lawman,half-brother of Latice who won Prix de Diane 3 years ago.Peslier should have ridden this colt but, with Wheirtemer’contract, he must ride No Dream wich is not a favourite.Peslier said he prefered Lawman who won easily his last race. I think there isn’t an Authorized in the race wich seems to be very open.

From France,it ‘s difficult to discern the chances of the Irish and British horses.With so many runners(20),it may be a tactical race and Dettori is a magician for this task.

Pegwell Bay
    • Total Posts 208

I would have thought Raincoat’s chances have improved significantly after today.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17718

Quote: from Pegwell Bay on 7:24 pm on June 2, 2007[br]I would have thought Raincoat’s chances have improved significantly after today.

Yes, it’s quite amazing that he was a bad horse a few days ago, only capable of beating 90 handicappers.:biggrin:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17718

Actually, John Gosden must rate Raincoat quite highly.<br>In an unguarded moment before yesterday’s Derby, he did let it slip that he considered "there are 17 horses and one superstar in the race" a viewpoint that must surely have been predicated on the Dante?

Pegwell Bay
    • Total Posts 208

Quote: from reet hard on 8:18 pm on June 2, 2007[br]

Quote: from Pegwell Bay on 7:24 pm on June 2, 2007[br]I would have thought Raincoat’s chances have improved significantly after today.

Yes, it’s quite amazing that he was a bad horse a few days ago, only capable of beating 90 handicappers.:biggrin: <br>

;) :biggrin:

empty walletempty wallet
    • Total Posts 1631

Frankie rode em to sleep again

<br>Great tactics from Dettori, but it’s unreal how the other jocks allow him to do this

<br>

Gareth Flynn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 583

Does he hypnotise them or what? Lost count of the number of times he’s done that in big French races.

empty walletempty wallet
    • Total Posts 1631

Quote: from Gareth Flynn on 5:05 pm on June 3, 2007[br]Does he hypnotise

<br>Must do Gareth

<br>What it shows along with his ride on Authorized, Red Rocks etc he’s better  than most at gaging the pace and horses ability

(Edited by empty wallet at 5:20 pm on June 3, 2007)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 36

Dettori should ride for a couple of years in France before stopping his career.Andre Fabre should take on him as a first rider and in our tactical races( I am from France),Dettori would do what he wants.<br>  <br>    Also it would be less boring with an enthusiast personality like him.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.