Darren's Sports Bets 2019

Home Forums General Sports Darren's Sports Bets 2019

Tagged: 

This topic contains 795 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by BigG BigG 4 hours, 4 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 796 total)
  • Author
    BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5789

Good luck with your double Darren, Fitzpatrick 4 back is still in the hunt but
    Niemann needs to close the gap from 8 back.

The Scottish started really well for us both Darren with Kucher hitting a great
    8 under par 63. He messed up big time today with a couple of double bogies, and
    has dropped back with 1 under today. He’s kept my run going though with a 30/1 1st
    round leader. It’s shared with 3 others but with the all the place money too it was
    a decent return. I thought my man Migliozzi was threatening early on to be outright
    leader, the leader at that time was 7 under and he was 6 under going to the 18th.
    Unfortunately he bogied it, but he’s played a blinder today with a 6 under round
    for 11 under and only 3 off the lead. At 300/1 I’d settle for that right now, I hope
    he can keep it up.

I don’t think any of us are really threatening in the John Deere, but a long way to go
    with only 1 1/2 rounds played, maybe one of our guys can hit a low one today.
    Good luck guys :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5355

Got Federer so hope he can win it tomorrow

Also more Tennis news i have a week off tennis i come back with bets when Atlanta open starts and that when American hardcourt season will start

And in john dere best hopes are Ryan Moore a former winner 8under and Niemann is 7 both can make charges at weekend

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4420

Matt Wallace bang there Graham :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5789

He had a cracking round Raymo, problem is he’s finished and they are queuing up at 15 under
    with half a round to go. Wiesberger looks like he’s pulling away at 18 under. I’m more concerned
    about my man Migliozzi who is only 1 under for his round after 9 holes and 12 under. He needs to
    make a move if he’s to keep in contention for the places, at 300/1 he would do for me. I’ve already
    covered my bets with Kucher’s 1st round win, and he’s not out of it yet either at 14 under with 2 to play.
    If they are in with a shout before they start tomorrow I’ll be happy enough :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5789

Well I said I’d be happy if they were in with a shout tomorrow, but I’d be
    stretching it a bit to say that they are. After posting above Kucher bogied
    the 17th to finish 13 under, he needs a miracle at 7 off the pace. Darren
    your man Fitzpatrick is still playing catch up at 14 under and my man Wallace
    is only marginally better at 15 under and 5 back. All have very live place
    prospects, but they would need fortune to play a big part here for a win.

Similar story in the John Deere going into the last round. I think you’re
    looking at Niemann as a possible place shot Darren, at 9 under and 7 off
    the pace he needs divine intervention if he’s to win mate, but every chance
    he could get himself into the money yet. I’ve got Sung-Jae Im who’s sitting
    5 off the pace at 11 under, and unless something pretty spectacular happens
    I’m hoping he can pick up a few shots and get into the places. Raymo you had
    a very decent 80/1 e/w place last week, but I think you’re a bit like old
    mother Hubbard this week mate, your cupboard is lookin a bit bare :-(
    Are you thinking of a last throw of the dice on the day ? Good luck to
    you if you are :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5355

BigG on John dere not forget mate am on Ryan Moore 28/1 and 33/1 he drifted to that price after i put him up only 2back off lead he a former winner here at this venue to.I hope he not get beat by a nose like the jockey

And i start the open thread on monday morning it be up to.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5789

Darren I completely missed that you had Moore too, sorry bout that mate.
    He has a great chance, only 2 off the pace and with course form. Tringale
    is going to be a problem, but I’d fancy your man more than Landry, Haas or
    Schenk who are ahead of him. I’m very tempted to have a go on him with
    Bet365 who are 10/1, I think he should be shorter than that. I’d happily
    settle for Sung-Jae getting into the places, so I’ll shout on your man
    whether I go in on him or not :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5355

Bets for Barbasol championship

RUSSEL HENLEY 22/1

Fave here more down to close 2nd last week started with 64 and finish with a round of 61 2nd at John dere and this week event more down to who putts the best.He good enough to win here can overcome a lack of experiance here to win also he fighting for tour card to.

DENNY MCCARTHY 35/1

Another who not play here last year but for me those who did play here before form not strong Merrit and Horschel not here.And this guy won Tour Championship on web.com last year has done ok in PGA he plays well on new courses and go well here.

SEBASTIAN MUNOZ 50/1

Had a spin round here last year was 34th but he can better that this week recent form up and down by him was 11th in Canada to suggest things going well for him and can take a hand here this week.

TOM LOVELADY 150/1

Been in bad form this year but did play well here last year was 2nd seen it many times a player turns up in bad form but see a course he likes and form returns so why i like him i do.

Raymo and BigG any bets in this event

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5789

I was going to concentrate on the Open this week Darren, but I’ll stick on a couple
    with you.

Jhonattan Vegas 28/1 (33/1 1st round leader)

He’s popped up now and again with a few top 10s, most notably T3 in the
    Players Championship. He might do well in this field

Adam Schenk 40/1 (40/1 1st round leader)

I suppose much the same could be said for Schenk who has had some decent runs,
    and was well in the mix last week at the John Deere where he finished a credible
    T6.

I’ll stick with those 2 Darren, best of luck this week. Incidentally, you were
    robbed with Federer, how did he manage to lose that from 2 match points up :wacko:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4420

I am concentrating on the Open but have thrown three darts in the Barbasol

S JAEGER 50/1
    H ENGLISH 60/1
    S POWER 50/1

Good Luck Guys but most eyes will be cast towards the emerald isle if I am honest

:good: :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5355

Well guys happy with players here with LOVELADY 4 off lead and Munoz 3 off lead to

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4420

All my three are SIX UNDER !! Eight off the lead. I am actually kicking myself and hoping Jesus doesn’t win cos he was my fourth pick and because of the Open I decided to only do three!! Grrrrr!!

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5789

Good stuff Darren, you’re well placed at halfway :good:

Mine are playing a bit of catch up too Raymo, with Schenk at 8 under
    and Vegas at 6 under. We need a bloody good third round if we have
    any chance of keeping on their shirt-tails :wacko:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5355

Back to Tennis bets

TAYLOR FRITZ 8/1 Atlanta open

In hard part of draw could get Dimitrov early but also Humbert and Sock as well but after winning Eastbourne that win can spur him on more back on American hardcourts.

FABIO FOGNINI 10/1 Hamburg open

No doubt Thiem is 2nd best player on clay but tough draw with Cuevas and one of Garin or Rublev.While my bet is a fruitcake he got bags of talent and apart from Carreno busta not many can cause issues in draw may get Thiem in last 4 but as said that draw hard for him.

LORENZO SANEGO 12/1 Swiss open

Won on grass in Turkey but more of a slowcourt player he is and with form been in not many i see cause problems for him untill Bautista Agut in last 4 but can beat him

Happy that back on the tennis next week

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5355

Back to 2 golf events this week bets at st jude classic

DUSTIN JOHNSON 10/1

A 2time winner here also won here last year very easy he did in brilliant performance while not best at open he proved time again that when on a certain course hard to beat can add another WGC Title.

XANDER SCHAUFFELE 22/1

Was 52nd here in 2016 but since then has improved tons won Tour Campionship and WGC in Asia he shine in majors as well he a proven winner and when it comes to big events even the ones below the majors can shine.

BILLY HORSCHEL 80/1

Bit shock to see early price of 80/1 if forgive him here last year when 51st form here is 4,8,6,10 that strong form and loves it here and shown in the past able to mix it with big boys a Fed ex cup winner.

MATTHEW WOLF 90/1

If there a player who is fresh not at open last week then it is thing young buck it true giving up course experiance but a talented young man he is won 2weeks by taking out De Chambeau and Morikawa and can cause them problems.

CAMERON SMITH 100/1

Been out of form but all of a sudden it return to form at open last week while it true he has MC before he a class player and maybe on the way back to form he is.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 796 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.