Darren's Sports Bets 2019

Home Forums General Sports Darren's Sports Bets 2019

Tagged: 

This topic contains 960 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  darren83 17 hours, 7 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 961 total)
  • Author
    BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5934

Bad luck with Vekic Darren, but what a result with Riske …….a 50/1 winner :yahoo:
    Your record this year is nothing short of top class, A++. Keep it up mate :good:

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4510

DARREN YOU DA MAN :good: :good: :good:

This tennis tipping is getting better :good: :good:

You ought to charge for Tennis Tips mate :good: :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5481

Thank you guys hope can keep it up this week

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5481

Bets for Travellers championship

PAUL CASEY 20/1

Apart from Valspar where won there back to back there is not another course where Casey plays so well he could easily of won 2 times here but lost both times to Bubba in a playoff and last year chuck a 54hole lead.He showed decent form at weekend of us open coming back here he a serious player here

PATRICK CANTLAY 12/1

Brilliant player not do well at us open but also decent nick at weekend in us open was 15th here last year decent showing by him.And while us open been bad for him he to good not to bounce back to form here

MARC LEISHMAN 40/1

Winner here in 2012 and been showing decent form lately to suggest a win coming again soon 39th in us open but he was 5th in Memorial and every chance go well here

VICTOR HOVLAND 80/1

A serious talent he is we see when these amatuers go pro always worth following look at Rahm when turn pro he contend for events.Same with Joaquim Niemann who not been good this year but look at form last year by him.
    And back to tip he top player he got class and bottle to.

CAMERON CHAMP 200/1

This a course where big hitters thrive he is one of them it true recent form not great but he way to talented to stay in poor form and should take a shine here this week.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5481

Bets for BMW International

THOBJORN OLESEN 35/1

Was 2nd here last year and while recent form not been great he a player who can click into form when not expect it and likes it here MC at us open but still find form here.

MARTIN KAYMER 16/1

2nd here last year also won here in 2008 as well no win for ages but showed up very well in Memorial where look likely winner untill Cantlay step up on final day to beat him but no shame in that and back home can go well.

CHRIS PAISLEY 55/1

Was 3rd here behind Stenson while it true not improve on that record in recent times here but last month or so been in decent form.4th in Denmark and was leader in Belguim knockout before loss in playoff event.Think do ok here

RENATO PARATORE 200/1

MC in us open was expected but was 8th in british masters to say there form is coming back to him back here in Germany where been 6th here before this big hitter from Italy and at a price go well.

T Olesen and P Casey win double to

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5481

Raymo and BigG any bets on golf this week

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4510

Hi Darren sorry I am late been busy with Royal Ascot!!

Have backed four in the Travellers

R MOORE 60/1
    K KISNER 75/1
    K STANLEY 125/1
    N TAYLOR 175/1

Only had a quick look so my expectations are pretty low.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5934

Hi Darren, same excuse as Raymo, been tied up with my head stuck in the form books for
    Royal Ascot. I’m just going to have a couple in each tournament this week.

BMW Interntional

Thorbjorn Olesen 35/1 (50/1 1st round leader market)

I can hardly say he’s been in the form of his life, but when looking at his
    wins, or near things, they haven’t come after a string of decent results. He
    has all the ability, and power, and pops up when the notion takes him. Hopefully
    the notion will take him here, and he nearly reeled them in here last time with
    an unbelievable final round 61 to just miss out by 1 shot. He’s that good when
    he gets it right, and I’d love a 61 1st round tomorrow. He’s capable of that if
    in the mood.

Oliver Wilson 60/1 (66/1 1st round leader market)

I’ve had a go with Wilson a couple of times of late, and he’s well worth another
    one here. I fancied him for the Belgian Knockout, and he did well in the stroke
    play part, 2 very good rounds of 67 and 68. Unfortunately he fell at the 1st hurdle
    in the match play section. In his 2 starts prior to Belgium he finished T4 in Made
    In Denmark and T8 in the British Masters. he’s knocking on the door and I don’t
    think he should be a 60/1 shot.

I’ll get a couple on in the morning before the Travelers starts. I hope you guys are
    doing okay at Ascot :good:

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5934

In a bit of a rush so I’ll just nominate my pair without summary at the moment

Travelers Championship

Justin Thomas 18/1 (33/1 1st round leader market)

Chez Reavie 60/1 (66/1 1st round leader market)

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5481

Decent starts by Kaymer in Germany with weather could be a 3 day event

Casey wish not bogey the last but along with Cantlay,Leishman and Hovland made solid starts

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5934

Good start for us both then Darren. Oliver Wilson finished 2nd in the BMW,
    just 1 shot off the lead. I had him at 66/1 in the 1st round betting, so near
    to a big win but a decent e/w win.

Also had Chez Reavie in the Travelers who finished 1 shot off the lead. I had him at
    66/1 in the 1st round betting, but as 6 tied for leader he didn’t manage to get into
    the e/w. That was a bit frustrating but both are well placed at the moment :good:

Raymo your man Kyle Stanley is doing well, he finished at 3 under, but I see they
    have started and he’s 1 under for his round after 3 holes and just 2 off the lead.
    Good luck with him :good:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5481

Kaymer in lead now take 2 shot lead for weekend and happy with that

Hope Hovland and Cantlay do well tonight as need Sucher come back to field

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5481

Also Bencic 9/1 shot in Mallorca open into semi final which be her hardest match be Garcia or Kerber so whoever wins this semi final expect them to win final.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5481

Bencic down a set with match vs Kerber not looking good :negative:

So bets for next week start at WTA Eastbourne

ANNETT KONTAVEIT 50/1

No doubt event full of best women players here but question is how hungry be with Wimbledon a week later on there minds.Could see Barty,Bencic Kerber go out early or not turn up.Will Halep and Pliskova want to go far here.And for me bet who won on grass before and play well this year.Has Dart up 1st should win that got a lucky loser or qualifiler.While Bertens be hard that not impossible.And not feel Sabalenka get that far so draw open up for her she is hungry and can beat big stars if face them.

TAYLOR FRITZ 16/1 ATP Eastbourne

Guido Pella is 1 rank seed here but he know for skills on clay and this is grass and for me Fritz did well on slow stuff lost to Coric in Germany but nothing of that class here this week for him.Johnson and Edmund can go well but feel Fritz do it

UGO HUMBERT 33/1 Turkish open

Has a big serve which suits him on the grass and with Delbonis up 1st then maybe Munar has clay court players up to him should beat both.Paire and Ebden dangers in half but he improving this guy is.Can go well.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5481

Bencic not done yet takes it into final set won tie break in 2nd set come on Belinda.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 961 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.